Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liyang88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 05:50 PM
    How to fix the frosting issue in my fridge(not freezer)?
    I bought a 2nd hand fridge/freezer and it's about 10 years old. The fridge is on top and freezer is on bottom. The freezer works fine however I found frost was generated inside the fridge around the back wall and right corner. The door seal seems OK and the temp setting is not too low. Before frost appears I notice the back wall and right corner surface are quite wet. After 2 days frost was generated on the surface and Over time more and more frost is built-up. I just wondering why there are water/moisture inside the fridge and how to avoid the frost? I haven't store anything inside the fridge and didn't open the door often.

Your answers will be appreciated!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Check you seal carefully. Sure sounds as if is is not sealing properly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE fridge ice buildup in freezer, frequently kicks in [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had to take quite a bit of ice out of the bottom of my freezer, which was causing a small pool of water to build up regularly in the fridge. I have thought this was related to possibly a leaking ice maker, but have found no leak as of yet. I have also noticed that the fridge seems to cut...

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: fridge not cold, freezer is frosty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a slightly over a year old Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator (model #: ABR1922FES). Yesterday, I noticed that the fridge wasn't as cold as it should be, so I turned the temp control cooler, and then, as per the owner's manual, waited 24 hours for it to kick in. It didn't....

Chemical smell from fridge and freezer! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I've got a Frost Free, freezer on top, Magic Chef Fridge. It has a very strong 'chemical' smell. I've washed it down, cleaned the drip pan, cleaned underneath, and under the drawers. I haven't found any bad food. I read a blog that said to get to the freezer coils to clean them, but it...

View more questions Search