Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boricua_barbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 12:32 PM
    how to make everything on the screen smaller?
    I don't know how to explain this right so try to bear with me. My mom was messing around with my laptop and the next day when I went on it everything on the screen is bigger! The X in the right hand corner, pictures, letters, icons, just everything is like 2x bigger. I don't know how to fix it but my mom said she was in the control panel just playing around with stuff but she don't remember what she did. Does anyone know how I can fix it back to the way its suppose to be?
    chrispcon40 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 12:37 PM
    It may be your resolution. With your mouse, right click on your desktop. Select properties. Then go to settings. Change your resolution. The higher the resolution the smaller the icons. So you may want to increase the resolution size and that should help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 20, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Just to add, You change resolution by moving the slider. You may have a range of 640x480 up 1280x800.

If that doesn't help, you mom may have changed your video adapter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my pores smaller? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have had this problems since I can remember and thought I would see if anyone had some advice :) I have clear skin, of course the occasional pimple here and there, but otherwise fine. But I have always had HUGE pores! On my nose, cheek area around nose, and chin my pores are huge! When I am...

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

How do I make my stomach smaller, and my legs bigger [ 2 Answers ]

I have a little gut, but small legs. I've began running and exercising, but I don't want my legs to get any smaller, bigger if possible

Screen size become smaller [ 1 Answers ]

Why screen size become smaller after I adust it?

View more questions Search