Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragon lover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 09:55 PM
    I have heard a dragon was found?
    I have heard many times that a dragon was found perfectly frozen in an icy cave and was perfectly preserved in ice.was this true?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 24, 2008, 07:18 AM
    I've never heard that and couldn't find anything about it.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Below are some links to remains that have been called dragon remains, but seem to be various forms of dinosaurs fossils.

Apparently the discovery channel did a fictitious show

Frozen Ice Dragon, Romania

Exploring the possibilities of what it might be like to discover a dragon. Many people seem to have believed that it was true.

Here are the other links:

Fossil of two-headed 'dragon' found in China - Telegraph

BBC NEWS | England | Prehistoric 'sea dragon' found

Discovery Channel :: News - Animals :: 'Hogwarts' Dragon Unveiled
    JanetNeubecker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Here is the site I think which is relevant to your question.

Ancient flying dragon discovered in China

There was also a documentary recently on television called "Dragon's world: A fantasy made real" by Justin Hardy.
    Brain washed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon lover
    I have heard many times that a dragon was found perfectly frozen in an icy cave and was perfectly preserved in ice.was this true?
    Hey you heard about that too. Well it is not true it was a set up Discovery channel hosted it and said what a dragon would look like in real life but it was all fake sorry.
    Panda158258 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 12:34 PM
    It was not fake I have a pic email me at [email protected] and ill show you
    Panda158258 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 12:35 PM

It is true I have a pic that's real to see it email me at [email protected]
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 10:06 PM

Dragons are not much different than dinosaurs, and depending on the kind of dragon, there could be no difference at all. Several cultures around the world have dragon legends (yet no human being has ever seen a living dinosaur?? Why are so many cultures connected by dragon folklore?) Surprisingly, the Bible even speaks of a "fiery serpant" called "Leviathan." The word "dragon" is also used in the Bible nearly 50 times. The word "dinosaur" wasn't invented until the 1800's. It is very possible for a dragon to have been preserved in ice. The Bible talks about dragons folks, I believe that they were real.
    scottlilley1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 11:09 PM
    Well you know, most of the story's that you hear about "dragons' are stories that have been around for centruries, and most come from cultures that lived long before the discovery of "dinosaur remains". If we believe dinosaurs existed at one time then is it really a stretch to believe that dragons may also have existed at one time, possibly at the same time as dinosaurs? It could be that these dragon stories may even be referring to some of the same creatures that we now call dinosaurs. In the end dragons are at least as likely as dinosaurs, and unless someone finds one preserved in ice, chances are we will never really know. Even if one is found on ice, you have to wonder if we would really know for sure what it was. Would we believe it if someone claimed to have found a real dragon on ice, or would we assume it was fake? Don't believe everything you heir, but keep in mind that no one knows everything, and that anyone who clames to know everything is either lying, stupid, or both. These days you have to be just as careful with what you don't believe as with what you do believe, and making sure that you know the difference.
    amccun Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2010, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain washed View Post
    Hey you heard about that too. Well it is not true it was a set up Discovery channel hosted it and said what a dragon would look like in real life but it was all fake sorry.
    Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

This is the Discovery Channel special. It is a "what if" documentary; it is fictional even though it is in a documentary format.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

Bearded dragon [ 8 Answers ]

I was just curious if anyone else on site has 1? I have a super red and his 1 yr old. I'll post pics when I get home, I h ope you do the same. Dragons are awsome :) :D ha ha

View more questions Search