Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adreena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Arche pearl cream
    I have just bought Arche pearl cream formula AA skin lightening form Thiland from e-bay. The packaging has ingredients on it and states that it does not contain mercury or hydroquinone. I really need to know if this is acurate. Is this product safe to use on my face? HELP! :confused:
    shazia123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Is arche creamsafe to use
    sogand Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2008, 04:33 PM
    This is the best cream in my experience and it is help you to protect your skin from sun and make your skin bright and healty
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 16, 2008, 02:33 AM
    I'm not sure what it contains but it did not work for me. Even when I mixed it with stillman's.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2008, 04:28 AM
    I think you're advertising.
    Look at shazia's question and sogand's response. Isn't it obvious that they are all the same person. Their post count is only 1 each!

But anyway, here is a statement released in September last year from Indonesia. Arche pearl cream was tested positive for mercury, and so could be very harmful to health.

http://www.pom.go.id/public/peringat..._koslarang.pdf

Also, take a look at this..
    Mercury Detection and Control - Mercury Technology Services
    sogand Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Hi sugerblush
    I was looking to buy this cream from internet and I find this website throw Google I used this cream for more than 4 years in my back home and it was so famous and helpful when I came to canada I could not find it in here and I didn't access to seller in back home too, I start to use other cream to replace it but did not work same, if you ask from middle eastern and asian women you can find out how famous is this cream and I don't advertising or even I don't know the person I answered please don't judge people before know them, by the way if any one knows how can I find this cream to buy not from eBay let me know please
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 16, 2008, 12:02 PM
    I've only found negative reports about it so far and it seems you can only get it from eBay if you're in the west.
    khadz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adreena
    i have just bought Arche pearl cream formula AA skin lightening form Thiland from e-bay. the packaging has ingredients on it and states that it does not contain mercury or hydroquinone. i really need to know if this is acurate. is this product safe to use on my face?! HELP! :confused:
    Hello I have being using archi cream last 3yers an is great for your skin... I found da cream really good so I started saleing dem myself...
    mitchie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 12:45 AM

My mom and my sister is using that kind of cream for years...
    And I think its really good.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mena cream [ 21 Answers ]

For those of you that have used MENA got some questions... Did it really make your face whiter? If I already have light skin will it just keep making me whiter and whiter? Are you supposed to put it on each day? I have been using for 5 days now and it's peeling my skin off to where it's...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Know any stretchmark cream?. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got stretch-mark from growing and I wanted to know if any one Know of any cream that can take away stretch marks... please let me know If you know of any Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search