Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlemisskim Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 14, 2008, 07:27 AM
    How to stop my hair getting really messy during the night?
    Even if my hair is looking perfect when I got to sleep, every morning I wake up and it is sticking up in all directions. It won't flatten, and straightening it just makes it dry as well as stick up.

(The only exception to this is when I've had a few drinks and my hair looks exactly the same as when I fell asleep, which I presume is because I don't move around in my sleep when drunk)

Would a slumber net help this problem? I either have to spend the whole day with messy hair and a headband holding it back, or get up an hour earlier and wash it and re-style it. It's really stresssing me out!
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

May 14, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Well, I don't know how long your hair is but I am going to guess that a hair net probably won't work. If the prob is you toss and turn all night a hair net will just come off and poss get tangled in your hair.

You could try sleeping upright. Or maybe figure out why you toss and turn all night. Take a relaxing bath, do your toes and nails, watch some funny TV and unwind before going to bed. Maybe being relaxed before bed will help you sleep more sound and you won't toss and turn..
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 16, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Silk pillow cases help! Or even wrapping your hair in a silk scarf. Trust me it works!
    littlemisskim Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 18, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Silk pillow cases help! Or even wrapping your hair in a silk scarf. Trust me it works!
    That sounds obscure enough to work! Thank you very much. I will definitely try that!
    skdfds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Shave it off!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop my hair falling out excessively? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I just recently discovered that my hair has been falling out a lot. I don't know what to do to help it because I brush my hair I get scared because so much comes out. I really don't want to go bald, but I don't know if I have an illness or is it because my hair is so...

Dog won't stop crying at night [ 9 Answers ]

Every night when I go put my 1 yr old mix in his cage he will start to cry when all of the light go off. I would give him a bone and that works for a little while then he will go back to crying. After about 30min has passed he would fall asleep. Is there something wrong with him or is he just...

Stop coloring gray hair [ 1 Answers ]

What's the best way to stop coloring my hair. I want to let the gray grow in. I am 64, & my natural color (before graying) is dark brown. I wear it short.

Stop Fading Hair! [ 2 Answers ]

My hair at first was dyed blonde but now its fading into brownish blondeish oranish color. Why? And is there anything that I can possibly use to stop it from fading? Anything that will protect against fading and at the same time make it lighter? Please help. And by the way is it possible that my...

How to make to stop hair fall? [ 4 Answers ]

I got coloured for 2 times in just one month since the first colour I used is so strange that I can't go into public. Now the colour is convenient but I think my hair fall rate is very fast these days... :I :confused: I afraid I will become bald Since the middle of my head's where the hairs...

View more questions Search