Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeezee3982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 05:52 PM
    80's/90's cartoon movie?
    I remember watching this movie as a kid, but can not for the life of me remember the title. It involves a kid who travels to another land through a grandfather clock, once in the world it is a race against time to same a princess maybe? There is a Dark stallion with Flaming red eye chasing the girl, dark animation, desolate setting. Any Ideas? This is driving me nuts!
    Silfion Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Could it be 'The Last Unicorn'? Your description almost fit one of the last scenes...
    xxgobananas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 05:35 PM
    That's what I was thinking, 'The Last Unicorn' fits
    midnightraven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 07:03 PM
    If it what I am thinking its not the last unicorn, does it have 2 young kids with a magic locket that when opened releases a rainbow?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's maybe 90's weird cartoon movie. [ 9 Answers ]

I remember my parents renting my sister and i this very weird, almost creepy cartoon move when we were kids. I guess it was any where from 1989-1992. I can see parts of the movie in my head, but not even enough to give a decient description. The one thing about it was it was nothing like i have...

80's/ 90's children cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I Saw This A Long Time Ago, It Was About A Boy Who Is Talking On The Phone To His Friend When He Gets A Present. When He Opens It, Its Like A Car Or Somehting And He Turns Into A Cartoon When He Gets Stuck In Some Chocolate Goo. At The End Of The Movie He Turns Back Into A Real Boy And His Friend...

Late 80's or 90's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really trying to find out the name of this movie I only remember one scene right now. Its about some sort of animals and there are more animals and one of them is stuck in the mud they end up getting him out and then they sing this song like a gospel song about how he's free and I think it may...

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

View more questions Search