Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Best years of my life?
    Isn't high school supposed to be like... the greatest years of your life? It sucks here. Full of drugs and pregnant people. WHAT THE HECK? Drug bust all the time, fightsm stupid drama. And yes.. I know its like that in every skool... but how do I deal with this? I still got another 3 years?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 10:30 AM
    If you think high school is scary, wait until you venture out into the real world.

Talk about scary!

Yes, there will always be unwanted people around your life. Everywhere you go you will experience them. At work, at the grocery store, at the gym, at the park, at the ballgame, at the museum, at the... well, you get the point.

You have to learn selective ignoring. The less attention you pay to these folks, the better life you will enjoy. Save all your attention for the good people and things in your life. Stay away as much as possible from these negative influences, you can't ever get away from them completely, so you got to learn to avoid and ignore.

Try you best to enjoy these years, you will miss them, someday, I promise.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 9, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Sweetie, High school SUCKS! You are finding yourself and growing up. It's hard to do. But you have to remember that it is only 3 years of your whole life! Do you know how small and insignificant that is in the long run. Right now it seems like an eternity but it really isent. And by the time it's all over you will look back and go wow it all went by in a blink. High school is what you make it. Just try your best to get good grades and participate in fun activitys. These may not be the "best years of your life" but you can still make the best of them! I hope you can find some good and fun in your High School experience. I know I missed out on all of it because I was the optiamy of anti-high school. Now that I look back I'm kind of sad that I never went to prom and football games etc.. But I have so many good things in my life now and it has all made me who I'am. So good luck and just try to keep your head up! Hugs!
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

May 9, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag07
    isnt high school supposed to be like...the greatest years of ur life?
    People lie.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Nah high school was definitely NOT the best years of my life. I link uni was pretty cool though. :)

I think everybody has different 'best years.'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What has happened in your life in the last 3 years? [ 5 Answers ]

Really, what are the defining events/changes/people/stuff that has happened etc in the last 3 years that have shaped who you are today? In the last 3 years, I have turned into an entirely different person I feel like my actual claim to sentient thought and intelligence came not at birth, but...

10 years with him, life without him now? [ 3 Answers ]

I met him when I was 18, and I left him when I was 28, It has been a year now and we are divorced. I left him because I needed him to be more, I thought if I left him he would realize how much he loved me and come back and he never did. What I needed when I was 18 was a far cry from what I needed...

24 years old and never dated, need to resolve life riddles! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so here it begins, I come from south indian familly, currently living with my brother and parents and I expect to graduate from university in six months. I have been living in Canada since I was 14 years old, but unlike normal Canadian kids, I never went out to any party or club of any sort,...

Life after 4 years... [ 8 Answers ]

I bump off to this website not very long ago. I was going to post a question on my first day. But after thorough investigation with the feedbacks being posted for each question. I felt that I wouldn't get something what I want. I really felt like no one has given a more stable or conclusive point...

View more questions Search