Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandorapie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Child support taking from bank account?
    I believe I may owe child support, can The Child Support agency garnish or take money without my consent, from a bank account, or savings account at a bank?
    SadSoul Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Yes, if you owe a lot of back, in fact they may take the entire account

And of course if you owe it, I am sure you have intended to take part of that money and merely just pay them also
    Bufordst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 03:46 PM
    We have a levy in excess of 8000 on an bank account, without notice after filing a lawsuit in Federal court against the same social worker for accused myself of stalking, not consideration child graduation, and not adjusting support and police interference and infringement on a patent, and numerous jobs, in two different states what are the options available to stop these infringement and law, without having to file a separate Lawsuit against the local police and relatives of when they
    Are from Minnesota and Using different names in North Dakota.
    Bufordst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2013, 03:52 PM
    [QUOTE=Bufordst;3420560]We have a levy in excess of 8000 on an bank account, without notice after filing a lawsuit in Federal court against the same social worker for accused myself of stalking, not consideration child graduation, and not adjusting support and police interference and infringement on a patent, and numerous jobs, in two different states what are the options available to stop these infringement and law, without having to file a separate Lawsuit against the local police and relatives of when they are from Minnesota and Using different names in North Dakota on a location I worked at. The Levy was without notice and was placed at the time I have to pay in for income tax and travel to ND to collect more evidence in the suit filed against the Minnesota police involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lien on bank account for child support [ 5 Answers ]

I just found out that there is a lien against my bank account for child support. How can this be? I am the primary account holder on this account. The person that owes childsuport is just on the account. Will the lien be raised from my account.

Child Support Lien on bank account [ 22 Answers ]

We discovered this evening that our bank accounts were frozen by child support. We have had no notification of this from anyone. My husband has 3 children from his previous marriage About 2.5 years ago my husband lost his job due to serious illness when he got a new job the salary was...

Bank account garishment for child support [ 4 Answers ]

Can they take every penny out of your account and put you in a negative. Thank you This is in ohio:eek:

Bank account garishment for child support [ 1 Answers ]

Can they take every penny out of your account and put you in a negative. Thank you This is in Ohio

View more questions Search