Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katalinascr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Transfer probation to another state
    Recently was given 18 months probation on DUI. I have a drug / alcohol problam will complete local rehab in 2 weeks however have made arrangements to move to Florida from Indiana to sober living which has much stricter guidelines than local probation however I know remaining in same location with same people / friends will lead to reuse of substances. What is the Indiana law on transferring probation to another state for recovery purposes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Contact your PO< ask for transfer, give them info on address where you will be moving to, job you plan on doing there and all of the plans you have for the move.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Hello k:

Go here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of Probation within the State [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been involved in a long process leading up to his trial, and through all this we have learned that the success rate in Johnson County, Kansas for individuals on probation is ridiculously low. Neither of us have enough money saved up to just up and move to another state, but...

How do I transfer my probation to another state [ 12 Answers ]

How do I transfer my probation to another state?

Transfer of probation to another state [ 32 Answers ]

What is the procedure to transfer probation to another state

Probation transfer into another state [ 5 Answers ]

My 19 year old son has 3 years of probation for a deferred sentence. He wants to go to a technical college in another state. He has been accepted already. Can his probation be transferred to the other state while he goes to school? We do not have any relatives there. We have heard that he would...

Probation transfer to another state [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to California. I am on probation so I would need to transfer from Texas to California. How do I do that and how long would it take?

View more questions Search