Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trumpet Guy93 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2008, 02:25 PM
    I want to do it
    I'm 15 and I want to have sex with my girlfriend. I'm afraid to go get a condom though because of what people might think if they see me getting one. I know people r going to say I should wait but I just can't I want to make love to this girl!! So what should I do and don't give me an answer that just says wait. And the condom situation I need help with that too.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 02:28 PM
    I'm glad you are trying to be responsible, just remember that condoms are not 100% effective. If you don't know how to use one correctly you still run the risk of her getting pregnant.

Now, about the condom issue, you go to the store and buy them. Yeah, it's embarrassing the first time or two, but it is the responsible thing to do.

Oh, and just to add, I think you should wait. Are you ready for the possible consequences of sex and fatherhood?
    crazigeorge1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Very Mature F0r Y0ur Age
    Umm Well To Tell You The Truth Some Will Judge You On Buying Condoms But Then Everybody Gets Judged F0r Thee Dumbest Things Now And Days Lol But
    Your Being Real Responsible And I Think People Will Also Take It Into
    Consideration That You Are And They Probably Be Thankful That There Still Guys Out There That Are Like You.
    Travizzle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Man what do you mean your scared to get a condum.. you can get one at any age bro just walk in speedway or somthen and be like Sir I want to do it with some really hot chick I need some rubbers lol

Naw foreal man I understand where you comen from couse when I was 15 I was scared to have sex now I'm 18 with a kid and never use a condom.. so real talk buy some or go to the clinic and ask for some
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Not 100% fool proof, ready for parent hood and the responsibility that goes with it. Or how about this one, AIDS! Are you ready for all the possible consequences of having sex? Sorry, but you sound like you have at least thought this partly through, and are at least asking the right questions. If not all of the questions you need to be asking. Once you start, you can never go back. It may sound cool and all the kids are doing it. But if everybody jumped off a bridge would you?
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Apr 25, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Does your school have like a nursing station? My old high school had what is called the wellness center.. you can go in there and get condoms.. no one will ever know. Just ask to speak with a nurse.. there shouldn't be any questions asked.. they will give you condoms, and everything that happens there will be 100% private.
    If you don't have a place like this, and you are really embarrassed, go to a store like CVS or walgreens.. not somewhere really big like wal mart- there you run the risk into running into someone you know.. act mature, grab a box of condoms and buy them at the pharmacy.

However, even though you really don't want to know this, you should wait to have sex. I know you are a teenager and your hormones are raging, but think this through like an adult. Realize the MANY consequences and make a responsible decision.
    Also, learn how put on a condom the right way... and don't pressure your girlfriend into having sex if she doesn't want to.
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Have someone get them for you or ask a friend if they have any or simply get some nerve and go get them dress big and wear shades if your embarrassed so they can't really see you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2008, 08:07 PM
    I will add, if you are still young and scared to be responsible and buy needed protection you are not old enough to be having sex.

Also does she take birth control, since you realise no one form of birth control is 100 percent
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Apr 25, 2008, 08:15 PM
    When I was fourteen I decided I couldn't wait anymore...

I had my first kid a month before I turned 16.

I got pregnant using a condom and on the pill twice...
    nakiapet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Well does she no that you want to have sex with her? If you think that you want to make love to her then you should, but be safe and use a condom don't care about what other people think. But I would be super careful, and be prepared to suffer the consiquences.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 11:32 PM
    So this answer's been like beating a dead horse... so let me generalize:

1. get a condom. You can get it at the local store.

2. remember that even if you get condoms, she can get pregnant. Hope you're ready for that fatherhood. I'm 22.. . god knows I'm not ready for fatherhood.

3. by the way, if you're worrying about "what will people think of me when I get condoms at the store?"... the heck do you think people will think of you when you're 16 walking around with a stroller?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2008, 08:58 AM
    I will not tell you to wait, since that is what you requested. However, I will ask you to do something for me though. Look up and find the prices of some of the items below, then look up the definition of the following terms:
    FATHERHOOD,
    FATHER,
    PROVIDER,
    COLLEGE TUITION,
    CHILD SUPPORT,
    INSURANCE,
    DIAPER PRICES,
    BABY FORMULA PRICES,
    BABY FOOD PRICES,
    CAR SEAT PRICES, ETC...
    THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH.
    amberlynn Posts: 47, Reputation: -1
    -

May 15, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Go to a doctor clinic

And say "hey can i have a bag of condoms?"

And they hand over a bag FULL of condoms
    Different kinds & colors.

They won't ask you anything, no matter how old you are.
    They won't embarrass you, or make you uncomfortable.

Or just go to the store.
    And buy them.really.5 minutes and your out of there.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Of course you want to have sex with your girlfriend, you're fifteen, every fifteen year old wants to have sex. You are a walking, talking, fountain of hormones right now.

Let's be honest, you say you want to "make love" that would imply that you're in love, and really at the age of 15 you probably don't care who you "make love" with as long as you're doing it.

Thinking about protection is a very mature attitude, being to scared to go purchase that protection shows your immaturity. If your girlfriend gets pregnant are you going to be to embarrassed to go buy diapers and formula?

I'm being harsh, I know, but that's what it takes to get it to sink in. Sex=babies, there are people on this site that will tell you that they were using 3 types of birth control and still got pregnant. Are you ready for sex, I'm sure you think you are, are you ready for fatherhood, I doubt it. You can't have one without considering the possibility of the other.

Think about it before you go for it.

Good Luck.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 20, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Are you ready to support a fmily, be a responible father, and make a life time commitment to this girl? Did not think so, man that urge to have sex, can end in you thinking is OK and keep doing it, or baby! Its not worth the risk, you want to be a good man someday and to do that you need to make responible descions, and this is not one, I know you think "that won't happen to me!" or "condoms are safe." but look man you want sex, all guys do but do you want to ruin your life cause of a kid that happened form makin' love with you girlfriend, OK I can't tell you what to do, but I can at least try to help.
    Hope you do the RIGHT! Thing
    TheTrollHA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Okay, honestly, there's a slight chance even with condoms and birth control you'll get your girlfriend pregnant.
    But condoms were made to protect you from HAVING A KID. Sure, they malfunction and yeah, it happens.
    But if you really want to have sex with her, go buy some condoms. WalMart has those... self checkout things so just use those if you don't want a clerk to see you.

My boyfriend and I buy condoms together [2 year relationship] for some odd reason, but it just makes it more comfortable for us. Condoms are needed if you want to have sex and no baby afterwards, it... just needs to be done.

PLUS no clerk person will question you about you buying condoms because they simply can't, that's personal information, and if they do ask you just be like "I'm going to have sex, duh." or "Well...Me + Baby = Boo." :]
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Well I'm going to tell you anyway, don't do it until marriage. And if you still do it (which I know you will) then you need a condom. People are going to find out that you had sex weather you like it or not, so if you don't want people to know, then there's another reason for you not to do it. If you get your girlfriend pregnant then it will be your fault. Condoms don't always work, there is a chance that yours won't. Bottom line, DON'T DO IT!! God Bless!
    lisap024 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Guy93
    I'm 15 and I wanna have sex with my girlfriend. I'm afraid to go get a condom though because of what people might think if they see me getting one. I know people r gonna say I should wait but I just can't I wanna make love to this girl!!!!! So what should I do and don't give me an answer that just says wait. And the condom situation I need help with that too.
    I know you don't want to hear wait but, I hated my first time having sex! Turns out, I'm allergic to latex and the condom cause a lot of swelling. I have to be really really careful now. I won't say that sex is bad and not worth it, if it weren't, no one would be doing it but, my dad was 15 and used protection and got me! Just saying.
    diana11 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Well first of all I know how u feel.If u really ready for it then go for it but be ready for the consequences.

If u have a friend that u trust then tell him or her to do you that favor for you or sometimes the school even provides it for you.Also know that the consequences that are going to come with it.

GØØ
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Hello:

I'm 50 years older than you, and I want to do it too. You should get over being concerned with what people think of you. They ain't going to like what you do no how. You can't live by THEIR standards. Go get a condom, and have fun.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just want to say thanks [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, well its been a tough 9 weeks but I got through the worst part. Im not leaving but I just want to take this time to say thanks to all of you, I don't have many friends I can turn too in the real world and so when I found this site I used it not knowing what to expect. What I found...

I want to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to ask about the title of one movie... It is high school movie with a boy who found a plum juice and with drinking it he was doing strange things Please help me:P Thanks:D

Don't want to Let Him Go [ 8 Answers ]

Well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. And he really shows it. But see last night, he was in philly, I guess he has a baby momma there. And he's married, but he's divorcing her. We don't know if the papers came back or not. But anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk. Then this...

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search