Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sumokilla Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 08:27 AM
    What movie has the Bonnie Tyler Song "Turn Around (Bright Eyes)" Parody?
    I can't recall which movie I saw where there was a wedding singer on a stage singing at a wedding reception and singing the song by Bonnie Tyler called Turn Around (Bright Eyes). But I do recall the humorous and offbeat way by which the song was being sung. The singer, in an attempt to be more dramatic, added the "F" word to the song. Example: "(back up vocal) Turn Around, Bright Eyes. (main vocal) Fuc#$n Every Now And Then I Fall Apart!"

Does anybody know the title of the movie that this song was parodied in this manner?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 21, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Old School

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song "Bright Eyes" from the 80's? [ 6 Answers ]

Who sings the song "Bright Eyes" from the 80's?

Movie with the "Frere Jacques" song? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question about this movie previously, but I had the name of the song spelled wrong. I had it spelled as Farashaka instead of Frere Jacques. I've posted the lyrics to the song below in hoping it will help with finding the answer. I saw a movie when I was younger, I think in the late 80's...

Parody of Will Smith's "Miami" [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find a video or the music of a parody of Will Smith's "Miami". The song was called "Going to New Jersey," or something like that. I heard the song played on Z100 in New York a few times a number of years ago.

I nned to know the name of a movie that has the song "Frere Jacque" [ 1 Answers ]

I am need to know the name of a movie that is about a little girl that falls down a well and finds a glass doll that has it's head full of diamonds or something like this it is an old movie and I know the song "Frere Jacque" is in it, if I could get an answer on this I would greatly appreciate it.

What movie has the song "do your ears hang low"? [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is a kids movie and I used to have it many years ago. It had different characters in it and different themes.

View more questions Search