Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Chuck,

There isn't a post by upper management at the top of the Christianity Board saying that only fundamentalist Christians can post or answer questions.

Until that appears, I will continue to post and answer on the Christianity Board.

Kindest regards,
    lobrobster Posts: 208, Reputation: 26

Feb 24, 2008, 02:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    And of course as such on the Christian board I can call the other teachings false or mislead teachings and that the only correct teachings are that of Christianity.
    Just curious... Have you studied all of the other teachings? Have you studied ANY of the other teachings?

So if I'm on the Islamic board, they are right and everyone else is wrong, and if I'm on the Hindu board, THEY are right and everyone else is wrong, and when I'm on the Christian board, I can be 100% sure that YOU are right and everyone else is wrong.

I'm glad that's settled. For the longest time, I wasn't sure how to decide which was the right religion to believe in. Now I know.
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos
    Surely, in the 21st century, we are past such primitive beliefs that only "my belief" is true and all others are false?
    You probably cherish your right to believe whatever you wish to believe. So does almost everyone else. Such things as the variations in color, shape, texture, taste, smell, and sound that we find in creation and these differing beliefs sometimes add interest, enjoyment, and excitement to our lives.

However, some beliefs are not only different but also dangerous.

Yes, it is a primitive belief that only "my belief" is true and all others are false? But it raises the question…can all beliefs be true?

There were some people who came to believe that Jews and Freemasons had plans to “disrupt Christian civilization and erect a world state under their joint rule.” One source of this belief was an anti-Semitic tract entitled Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. The tract alleged that the plans included advocating excessive taxation, promoting armament production, encouraging giant monopolies so that 'Gentile wealth could be destroyed in one blow.'

Wouldn't it matter whether this was true or false to you and millions of others? Is it not wise then, to make sure that what you believe actually is true and not simply what you want to believe?
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Mar 19, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_crow
    We yet await the establishment of that Kingdom.
    True christians believe that this kingdom was in fact established in 1914.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domain and Kingdom of Insects [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has a project for 7th grade science. The teacher is asking for the following information for a project with classifly insects: Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Gemius. Species of INSECTS. I am able to locate the class, order, and genius and family. I have not been able...

Kingdom Hearts 2 [ 6 Answers ]

What song is in the main menu? When you choose new game or load game. :confused:

Kingdom Hearts 3 [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know the Euro release date

Animal Kingdom [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know anything about it. Its asking of examples on all these classes and subclasses, phylums... please explain what these are

Animal Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please what are the scientific names and classification of animal kingdom which classes and phyla are the following organisms: Bat, cockcroach, prawn, tapeworm, frog, butterfly, millipid, earthworm, bacteria, bluealgae. Thanks

View more questions Search