Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathy3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Chances something will occur probability
    On a certain street are three traffic lights. At any given time, the probablity that a light is green is 0.3. What is the probability that a person will hit all three lights when they are green?
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 02:02 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rigor mortis always occur? [ 2 Answers ]

Does rigor mortis always occur? My friend just passed away last week and I noticed that his body was still as 'soft' as alive and by the time I touched him (wear new clothe), it was already 8 hrs after death. He died of heart disease. May I know why is it so? I read some articles somewhere...

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

When would implantation bleeding occur [ 4 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and this is my 2nd month off the pill. We are not "officially trying" to get pregnant at this point, but also not avoiding it. I have always been very regular with a 28-29 day cycle (never more, never less). Last month I had some very light cramping and very minimal light red...

Can implantation occur in just a few days? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I started my period on Jan. 25... I took an ovulation test which was positive on Feb. 6th... I had intercourse on my most fertile days. I then started to spot 4 days later for a couple days... could this be "implantation bleeding"? I am very regular with my menstral cycle (28)...

Childhood experiences no longer occur. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 15. This TECHNICALLY makes me a teenager... which isn't far from being a child... which sounds stupid for me to say childhood in the first place. Anyway... When I was little, starting at the age of 5 (which is as far back as I can remember) I would sleepwalk. I'd sleepwalk and...

View more questions Search