Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foolcircle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 01:28 PM
    Space ship that looked just like the Enterprise
    I saw an older movie few yrs ago & can not remember the dialogue, It was a space movie with a space ship that looked so much like the starship enterprise. It may have been b&w.
    It may have been a Gene Roddenberry movie, but I can't find it online. They might have copied the spaceship from the enterprise or Gene Roddenberry, or he may have got his idea for the enterprise from this movie. One other thing, The ship looked darker, like a dark grey.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppet TV show in early 80's or so set in space, looked a lot like Team America [ 22 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show that featured marianette puppets in space ships. The puppets looked a lot like Team America: wooden, little bodies, big heads. You could see the strings. Can anyone help?

Space ship citv 90s [ 2 Answers ]

There was a space ship in a 90s citv cartoon where a boy and his friend found it and used to go flying in it aand they kept it in a garage sorry but ths all I can remember :D lol I thik it starts with a ?

Movie with androids figthing and space ship pilot becomes retarded [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone help me with this movies? I remember watching them in mid 80's, but I can only remember some scenes. So, could use a little help please: Movie #1. It's some Sci Fi film like star wars or something with spaceships and all that stuff. The plot is about some spaceship pilot that...

A boy about 8 was taken away in a space ship [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to find the name of a movie I saw years ago. It was about a young boy that was taken by aliens I think. The movie took place in the '50's. He and his family were returning from an outing, maybe a carnival, he was walking along a creek in the woods and he lost his brother. The next thing I...

A one hit wonder about taking off in a space ship [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure what the name of the song is but it is a rock song about mistaking a space ship and then boarding the ship and leaving earth. It came out in the late 70's early 80's it is a killer song but for the life of me I can't remember the exact lyics or title. It wasw a one hit wonder but the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.