I'm reading Tupac Shakur.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem: [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know which to prefer, The beuty of inflictions Or the beauty of innuendous, The black bird whistling Or just after

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

The swells of humanity surge by; Blank faces, unseeing eyes... No head turned my way... Do I exist? The surge pauses for one... Who stops and turns... Eyes meet, we touch... I am alive... we do exist...

Who wrote this poem? [ 6 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem? I bless the starless night A night by far more lovely than the dawn Oh happy chance To discover in the barren dark The one I knew so well

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You are blinded by the past, and cannot see A heart so pure and kind and only harmony. I'f you never take a risk your heart is yours to keep Love remains a dream that safe and happens only in your sleep I don't need to sell myself and men are always there But am looking for the one to...

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

View more questions Search