Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milfe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 05:18 AM
    Who wrote this poem?
    I thought about you today and my heart was light and I was filled with the hope of love as the doubts & fears gave way optimism & joy took hold & I thought myself the mightiest conqueror of despair & you a treasure more sought than attained brilliant & so perfect that even your imperfections only add depth & beauty marring niether your character nor my need to be with you all ways.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by milfe View Post
    I thought about you today and my heart was light and I was filled with the hope of love as the doubts & fears gave way optimism & joy took hold & I thought myself the mightiest conquerer of despair & you a treasure more sought than attained brilliant & so perfect that even your imperfections only add depth & beauty marring niether your character nor my need to be with you all ways.

The author is unknown - I Thought Of You With Love Today | Funeral Poems

There are many variations of this poem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Our love will be everlasting. Our feelings that are so true with the bond that we have . Its only the beginning for us. But forever! I never thought I could find someone so true and so beautiful, strong and so considerate. When I think about us I feel happy but yet lucky I want everything as we...

Who wrote this poem? Breathless I Melt Dreams of you Fill my Soul... Drifting into Paradise with

Today: Breathe deep. Talk Slow. Walk soft. Let go. Give big. Take less. Don't count - just guess. Touch kind. Act fair. Plan bold. Try prayer. Do peace. Dream far Feel loved. You are!

Who wrote this poem? [ 6 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem? I bless the starless night A night by far more lovely than the dawn Oh happy chance To discover in the barren dark The one I knew so well

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth... Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.. Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here... Hold on to life even if it is easier letting go.. Hold on to my hand even though you've gone a......

View more questions Search