Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mermaid59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 05:18 AM
    Who wrote this poem?
    Who wrote this poem? Dream Dream I dream so much My whole life is a dream Last night I dreamt that I met you in a lonely place by the river of my abanded memories your hands were the shape of white distant galaxies And your eyes were full of light eternal my pass seemed like my future...

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Oh how I miss those days, When every pain was full of grace, & every night I slept alone, & & every day I was so weak, With will of steel, & heart of stone, ... & still that Love was what I seek, But the very Love has come & gone..! Oh how I miss when I was home :((( When God's arms where...

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know who wrote this poem:- There's a peaceful place in my heart's domain At a gentling autumn time That I seek when I'm weary,or sad, or in pain When my world has lost it's rhyme

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You are blinded by the past, and cannot see A heart so pure and kind and only harmony. I'f you never take a risk your heart is yours to keep Love remains a dream that safe and happens only in your sleep I don't need to sell myself and men are always there But am looking for the one to...

Who wrote in a poem: [ 2 Answers ]

I read where John Maxwell wrote the following poem... but I don't think he did. "There is a choice you have to make, In everything you do. And you must always keep in mind, The choice you make, makes you." ... Can you help?

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You walked into my life without ever knowing me You walked into my heart without ever knowing me You walked over my heart and never knew me I walked out without my heart never knowing you Knowing you is like love you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.