Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Apr 25, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Doesn't feel anything when I kiss ?
    I had 1 girlfriend before and now recently I date this one girl...

I like her... she likes me a lot too..

But the problem is... and I not complaining don't get me wrong... but it really get me frustrated and confused... whenever we kiss ? I don't feel anything,. you no what I mean ? Like when you usually kiss?. you have bufftifly in your stomach or you feeling like up there on the sky.. or your mind somewhere else... and you love it..

But when I kissed her? I don't feel anything.. like nada none... zip.. ahhhhhhhh

Is it because that she don't has expermient about kissing since I was the one and still her first kiss?.

But when I go back to my ex girlfriend and thinking.. I had the feeling in my stomach and up on the sky feeling... so I don't really no...

Thanks for anyone willing to help me
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 03:01 AM
    I'm going to venture and say that you aren't having "butterflies" with this girl because you don't have "THAT" feeling for her. If you are having that feeling for some other girl, perhaps see if that relationship will make you happier.

Apr 26, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Are you saying that I still have the feeling for my ex ?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 10:41 AM
    That's what it sounds like bud.
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 02:52 PM
    That's what I'm hearing from what you said.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 04:45 PM
    1st of all you had butterflies for your ex BUT she is your ex so that should tell you you can't go by feelings.
    Your not having feelings when you kiss could mean you are not in love, but if there are other things about her that you care about and are compatible with you could try working on the relationship on those points if you feel it is worth it.
    Basically look at all aspects of your relationship. Where do you see you and her later in life?
    Is she a lot of things you want in a girlfriend? What attracts you to her? What qualities does she not have that you would like in a girlfriend?
    PossibleM Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian
    i had 1 girlfriend b4 and now recently i date this one girl ...

i like her .... she likes me alot too ..

but the problem is ...and i not complaining dont get me wrong ....but it really get me frustrated and confused...... whenever we kiss ? i dont feel anything ,....you no what i mean ? like when you usually kiss ? ....you have bufftifly in your stomach or you feeling like up there on the sky ..or your mind somewhere else ....and you love it ..

but when i kissed her ? .i dont feel anything ..like nada none ...zip ..ahhhhhhhh

is it because that she dont has expermient about kissing since i was the one and still her first kiss ? ....

but when i go back to my ex girlfriend and thinking ..i had the feeling in my stomach and up on the sky feeling ....so i dont really no ...

thanks for anyone willing to help me
    Well, It's probably because you don't like her as much as your mind wants you too. You can try and convince yourself you really like or mabe even love her but... when the feeling isn't there.. it just isn't there.

Apr 30, 2008, 08:16 AM
    So any suggestions ? Like what should I do?. should I tell her the truth and see how it going to go ? Or should I go back with my ex( not that it will be possible but oh well )

And even if I end up breaking up with her?. how can I let her down easy but not hurting her ? I never good at hurting girls.. I just can make them happy
    bradysmama17 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Be easy with her. Women are fragile. Just tell her youy don't think it will work out right now. But you can still be friends.
    Vision Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
    ALWAYS be honest. Follow your heart.

Apr 30, 2008, 01:07 PM
    That wouldn't let her down easy.. it will hurt her right in the heart... t_t t_t
    Vision Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian
    THAT WOULDNT LET HER DOWN EASY ..IT WILL HURT HER RIGHT IN THE HEART ........t_t T_T
    That's not helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I kiss [ 10 Answers ]

I have really been pressured by my gf's friends to kiss her and I have been going out with her 4 1 month and I have been to 4 dates I really need help. First is it 2 soon and how do I KISS??

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

What does the first kiss feel like? [ 11 Answers ]

I've never kissed a guy. I want to know what it feels like and what to expect. For real, how is it? :confused: Thank you all! Brittany,18

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

View more questions Search