Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackrose_x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Extremely large blood clots and heavy period since first month of being on the pill!
    Okay I've been on the pill for a month now..
    I've taken my first 3 weeks worth and am now onto the dummy pills..
    After the first day of taking the dummy pills I have come on my period! It's now Day 2 and I'm in extreme pain :( Worse period pains I have experienced!

Not only that but when changing my tampon I found huge blood clots.. One measuring up to at least 7cm long and pretty thick.
    I'm really worried.

Around 2 months ago I thought that I experienced a miscarriage.. I was positive on a pregnancy test but then experienced a lot of bleeding. I didn't go to a doctor however.
    Could this be anything to do with it?

Help would be appriciated :(

X
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 21, 2007, 12:30 PM
    This has happened to me also... I cannot tell you what a simialr story. Well it seems as though you may have a eptopic or tubal pregnancy or misscarriage and you need to have a DNC surgery done to remove everything or you will be in very bad shape. You may have cysts and this is what I had but either way this requires a doctor! Also if you are losing blood clots, like I was you may very well be anemic. I became anemic (loss of iron) from losing too much blood. Symptoms are tierd a lot and that is about it as far as symptoms!! You need to make sure you are eating a lot of dark green leafy veggies and liver and fish if you can stand the taste. Go to the dr and the hospital but the hospital will only tell you if you had a miscarriage or tubal pregnancy but they want tell you anything else. This you need to go to your doctor and schedule a pelvic ultrasound for to see if you have cysts or anything else inside of you!
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 21, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Take yourself to the Doctor ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard blood clots during period after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had my miscarriage about 4 months ago. I had a D & C and have had two semi-normal periods since then. Just recently had a short period but have not gotten back to a regular monthly cycle yet. With this last period it lasted two days. After having sex with my husband, I started bleeding again...

Large clots and discharge during period [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, not sexually active, and during my last period I had a few blood clots that were so large, they pushed my tampon out of my body along with heavy bleeding. Also, there was a mucus-like discharge mixed with blood that continued at the end of my period. In the past, my menstration cycles...

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

Heavy bleeding and blood clots [ 5 Answers ]

Well lately I have had my period and everythings normal for me. But I've been expereincing huge blood clots like the size of a fist. Is that normal? Or is something wrong with me?

Blood Clots/Heavy Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently experiencing heavy bleeding during my 2nd day of my menstral with large blood clots. What could this be?

View more questions Search