Ask
    197807 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Non stop menstrual bleeding
    First it started as light menstruation and now its little bit heavier,
    I went to the clinic yesterday and gave me a pill which stops the bleeding
    After few minutes I drank it I had terrible cramps and this bleeding
    Has been going on for 2 weeks now. I did a pregnancy test yesterday
    It came out negative. Anyone knows what could be wrong with me.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 07:36 AM
    I would suggest going to your doctor asap. Non-stop bleeding is not something that you want to leave for long. It could be something very serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

Menstrual period [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period January 1 and it lasted about 7 days.. I started again on January 16, first spotting and now it is heavier. What could be the cause of this? I am not on birth control and have been off for over a 1 year now. Please help.. I have never done this before.. What could it be? I am...

Please help with the cause of this-Menstrual period [ 2 Answers ]

I started my period January 1 and it lasted about 7 days.. I started again on January 16, first spotting and now it is heavier. What could be the cause of this? I am not on birth control and have been off for over a 1 year now. Please help..

Non-stop bleeding.. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Prevera for 8 and half months. I took my 3rd shot on October 24th. I didn't get my period at all for October or November. And then it all took a change, I got my period on December 1st and I have had it ever since. I was wondering what could be the cause of this, because before...

Menstrual irregularities [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm 19 years old, a virgin, and am 195lbs about 60 pounds over the ideal weight for my height. Well, I have never really been regular with my period, maybe every 3 to 9 months. What can I do to become more regular, Can I still get pregnant? I know I should go to an OBGYN, but can't afford...

View more questions Search