Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnstephenson Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Pregnant and bleeding
    I noticed I was 4 days late my mood swings are at the high. My back hurt and then crying in which I never do. I took a pregnancy test and all 4 came back positive with in 5 minutes I went to the doctors where she said I was pregnant because I had to ask her 3 times because I thought id done them wroung but she said no your def pregnant. So set up the midwife and now I'm 4 weeks so far. The problem is I started to blled the day after and its more when I'm wiping but nothing in the water only a little drop and spotting just a bit than average.I rang the hospital and she said its normal but I've cried all day worrying is it me or should I be worried.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Try not to stress yourself out. It is not unusual to spot early on. There is a great book in the US called "What to Expect While Expecting" if you can get it where you are it can put a lot of worries to rest and will advise you when to go to your doctor.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:57 AM
    YES!! Also the "Ultimate Pregnacy Book" is a good one as well.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Big hugs I can relate scary isn't it but its normal I went on to have a baby girl so please don't worry just rest up get pampered lay in bed watch TV and eat what you like.
    I notice to are in england if you want a really nice book that's very down to earth and exceptionally honest the read jules oliver's (jamies wife) its wonderful refreshing thing to read.
    Bubble28 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2011, 01:02 PM
    It's very natural. I'm 6 months and I had spotting early on also it's very normal don't stress yourself out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and pregnant ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... hope someone can help... I had my last regular period , on Nov.1st. A couple weeks after I wasn't feeling quite normal , my breast were very sore and heavy , I was feeling dizzy often ,and going to the bathroom all the time... Then my period which should have been due beginning of Dec....

Pregnant and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I'm between 14 and 18 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend had sex last night (it wasn't rouh or anything) and after I noticed I was bleeding a little is this normal ?

Bleeding while pregnant... [ 2 Answers ]

I recently just had sex on the 28 of October and it was my first time. I didn't bleed that day but two days later I started bleeding like in my period. It has been bleeding for 4 days now. I'm not sure if this is because of my hymen or something else. Also is it possible for me to pregnant even...

Implantation bleeding? Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 years old.I have started bleeding 4 days prior to my period. I haven't been on any form of birth control. My last period was on September 14,2006. It is a light color and it is not a heavy flow. I have been bleeding for 1 1/2 days. It is not getting any darker or heavier. Could this be...

Can I be pregnant, is this implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, The first day of my last period was July 19, 2006, I had never be on birth control. My period was suppose to come today August 16, but yesterday I notice a pinkish discharge. This discharge is very very light, I wear a panty liner and keep checking hoping that my period...

View more questions Search