Ask
    drjazz99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Bacterial Infection
    Does anyone know what PSEUDOMO is,and how is it treated
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Pseudomonas is actually the term. It was usually known as a nosocomial infection, which means it is usually acquired in the hospital. But that is no longer the case.

It is treated with the Big Guns. High doses of antibiotics such as vancomycin or gentomycin.

Can you provide more info so that maybe I can help you better?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

Yeast infection [ 2 Answers ]

My girl has an itching below on the vulva. She has no discharge, no odor, but she has some pains in her pelvics area. Is this a yeast infection, and if it's a std what are the usual time spans for symptoms

Bacterial infection [ 3 Answers ]

I had a bacterial vaginal infection diagnosed 2 weeks ago. Saw the dr. got medicine. It cleare d up, now it's back. I have another appt. next week, but why does this keep happening. I wash everyday, keep myself clean etc. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search