Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky_x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:25 AM
    3 months no period
    My last period was nearly 4 months ago. I have done 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. I had light spotting once in the last 3 months. I have period like cramps almost constantly and my moods are all over the place. I really don't know what to do. :(
    Any ideas?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 28, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Do you take birth control?
    scoobs Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Nearly 4 months ago!

Go to docs.. sorry but that's a long time to have no period and ONLY just start thinking about it, if you've had 2 negative tests I would suggest you get yourself looked at...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 29, 2007, 03:04 AM
    I believe it is past time for a visit to your doctor. Home pregnancy tests are not always reliable.

Please make an appointment ASAP
    annonomus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 12:51 PM
    I am experiancing almost the same thing.I am 19 years old.My fiancé and I have unprotected sex. We use the pull out method.but sometimes we don't pull out at all. My last period was sometime in December. I spotted in January for only one day and it was pink and then brownish. The in February I spotted for only two days and it was brownish pinkish. And now this month march I haven't had one at all. I'm kind of worried. I only weigh 95 pounds though and I am always stressed out lately. I was wondering if it was my weight. I have always had a very heavy flow and horrible cramps. And also cirvical cancer runs in my family. Almost everyone has had it. I am going to go to the docs. Please help. It could be my weight, the stress, a number of reasons I'm not having my period. But I'm worried that I'm pregnant. But I haven't had any symptons besides increased appetite and feeling sick. Please help. Any advice would be good. I want to find out soon because going with out prenatal care is very bad for a baby. Please help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period for 4 months but not pregnant? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it is my best friend who I have known for 18 years at least ( since we were 2) has not had her period in 4 months but every time she takes a pregnancy test it comes up negative.. how can that be.. I mean she is a little on the heavy side and I am really concerned.. I try and try to make her...

Almost 3 months and no period [ 3 Answers ]

I had previously wrote this on another message. I had been on birth control (orthoevra) for about 2 years. I stopped in August or September of 2006. I have had my period since then, but the last time I actually had it was December 18, 2006. So two months later still waiting, and taking 2...

2 months no period [ 4 Answers ]

My last period begin January 3 it went off and haven't had one since but all 5 pregnancy test turned out negative and I have pregnancy symptoms.:confused:

4 months and no period [ 1 Answers ]

Well this is my first time on here but I don't know what to do.. I am 22 years old, I have had my period since the 6th grade.. they have always been irregular but I always periods just different times in the month. Now I haven't had one since December. I'm not sure why. I'm thinking stress but my...

No period for 4 months [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering, I have not had a period in about 4 months and I finally get it and it last a very long time sometimes a month. What could it be?

View more questions Search