Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmagic Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Is waiting to long bad?
    OK... hmmm having trouble to start but ill try my best. Well my girlfriend now is upset and confused right now and of course its because of me. We started talking about two ago and I finally got with her this past October. Well she tells me that for the whole two years she gave a lot and when its her breaking point then I want to change. Let me start by saying I waited so long to get with her because I got cheated on twice in past relationship and I want to see if she was her for me and only me, and I guess I can say I do but I still have trust issue and she tells me she loves me, and care for me and I care for her but not so much love at this point and I'm trying hard to love and trust her but is hard for me to do so. With all of that in mind I was being hard-headed go her, if she invited me to go out with her and her friend I would not go because we have different taste in music, bars, and I know that shouldn't matter... they say who cares where you go and what you do, your not doing cause of that your doing it cause of that person. We will go do our own thing ill be with my friend at this bar, and she goes with her. She know most of the people I really chill and kick it with and I know few of her friends and I get upset cause she invites me and I know I'm not going to go and if I do I going and I don't she said it makes her look stupid cause she tells her friend he's coming and I don't show up she the one who's left out cause her friend are with there boyfriend and she not she just there. OK and a few week I was out with a friend and a local bar and a few girls I know she they like me and me being the person I am I like atteniton from girl and these girl came it to me but I was looking at them the same attention they gave me they did to other guys. When I saw this something happen a light click and I notice I do care for this girl (my girlfriend) and she been there when I needed her not this damn hoes which I get the attention from. OK since I saw the "light" she is at her breaking point and I tell her more then I used to being more "love-a-dubbly" and itd freaking her out cause she not used to it and she said I should have seen this all most the two years ago. I didn't see it then BUT now I do and she can't handle it so what can I do? Do I go back to being the same guy not showing so much to make her feel better, and not being freak out? Or do I do show her I care and wait for her to come around? I'm lost of words and having trouble to make "just" on what I should do cause she mad, hurt and can't see why "now" I'm like this. Is it my fault I wanted to see if she would cheat early on? I just need some more advise on this please me.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Mar 20, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Right well I have been hurt in the past you need to trust people and not paint everyone with the same brush or you could paint right over someone who is meant for you.

If what you used to be like was off putting for her and you prefer what you are like now I would stay she will prefere you coming out and being with her I admint trust is not an easy thing to give but you can't just stay away from someone because you got hurt.

I would say to take chances you only live once and don't want to miss anything.

Good luck
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Sound like a little too much too soon or too much too late. Not sure which but if you are simply being honest about your feelings, I think she will come around. Maybe she has a problem with trust too. And not seeing you like this before has made her a little suspicious. It's up to you to just be yourself, be honest with her and she will come around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad ending to Long distnace Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I have gotten into huge fights for the last few weeks. He decided I need time alone and so does he to think. We will not be getting back togther. He said in three weeks we could start over. Does he mean it, will he call or am I fooling myself? I miss him and I know the reasons...

Is waiting it out all you can do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, well I'm pretty new to this. But I've been reading and thought I would get your guys advice. My girlfriend of nine months started acting a little distant towards me about 2 weeks before we broke up at the first of December. Everything was going smooth for the first nine months, a...

Taking Clomid, waiting for a period. [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished my first cycle of clomid for infertility. My period is usually every 25 days average. I was told to start the clomid on day 5 of my cycle. Today is day 27 and I have no period. I took a HPT but it came up negative. A week before I was very crampy and bloated. Could it be that...

I am inventor new car engine- IDOLMOTOR. I am waiting for your comments [ 10 Answers ]

You can see basically IDOLMOTOR OFFICAL WEB SITE I am waiting for your comments about new engine Thanks

Waiting to be a bride [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with iain for 4 years now... 4 of them he was married for... we finally finalized the divorce... how long should I give him to make a commitment to me... should I wait and give him a breather, or expect a band.

View more questions Search