Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 05:53 PM
    I found a lump on my neck and back of my head.
    I found a lump just above my cheek bone on the side of my face, I then found two lumps on the back of my head at opposite sides, they are on the outside of the skull. The lumps aren't big about the size of peas. But I think I have found another one on my neck but I'm not sure as it might just be swelling. I haven't told anyone because I'm to scared in case its cancer. I'm 6 an doing my as levels at school and I don't know what to do!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Have you been sick lately? Even a cold? This sounds as though it might be swollen lymph nodes. Nothing to worry about really. But if it does not go away in a few days you need to consult your physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on back of baby's head [ 13 Answers ]

My daughter is almost 10 months old. She has a cold--stuffy nose, slight cough.. etc.etc. your basic stuff. I noticed that she has a lump on the back of her head. Smack in the middle, just above the neck (but on the head not neck) smaller than the size of a pea. It feels like a swollen lymph node,...

4 month old grandson has lump on the back of his head [ 3 Answers ]

My 4 month old grandson developed a lump on the back of his head a couple weeks ago now. It was about 1" long and 1/4" wide. It was right in the middle of the back of his head. It is soft, kind of liquidy. It doesn't appear to hurt him at all. My daughter took him to the dr. right away. They...

Lump on my head [ 8 Answers ]

I am having the same kind of lump that (simioney posted on oct.25,2006) The only difference is that last week a lump about the size of a penny suddenly appeared on the left side of the lower back of my head and tonight I just discovered that now left side is gone and now the lump is on my lower...

Lump On My Rottwilers Neck [ 7 Answers ]

I Have Found A Large Lump On The Back Of My Rottwilers Neck This Lump Is Inbeded Under His Skin But Is Moveable What Could This Be? Please Help.:(

Lump on back of head [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old. Recently, lots of my lymph nodes have swollen up. This was about a week ago. Now, a lump has appeared, as if from nowhere on the back of my head. The lump is hard and non-moveable. It is not painful if left alone but when pressure is applied it can be felt. Is this connected to...

View more questions Search