Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loukabooga Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Cramps/bleeding pregnancy
    Hello,
    I am 10 weeks pregnant, I had prolonged spotting at 6 weeks followed by normal pregnancy symptoms... until now.
    On snday I had quite bad, but not severe abdominal cramps,followed on Monday by some bleeding. The bleeding was first thing in the morning and like a medium menstrual flow. Spotting continue through the day. The same thing happened yesterday- medium when I first went to the toilet in the morning with some clots, smaller than garden peas...

Today I'm just getting bright red blood, quite light in flow, just when I go to the toilet

The only cramps I had were on Sunday, before any blood came. But now I've got a very mild, dull knotted feeling in my abdomen, a feeling of feeling hungry/ empty. My boobs aren't tender anymore but I have been feeling a bit nausious...

Anyone else had this kind of bleed and cramps in early pregnancy? My doc says wait and see... easy for him to say!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Go to the hospital now. Right now...

Bleeding during pregnancy is always cause for concern and should be immediately checked out. Bright red blood is a danger sign and should be seen by your doctor immediately.
    lawrence24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 06:38 PM
    I am 10 week and I was having some light spoting today and some cramp but I have a dr app on Wednesday should I be worry about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for about 4 days now. I am 5-6 weeks along. No severe cramping just uncomfortable. I had a vaginal ultrasound done and my OB said he could not see the baby but could see the yolk sac and that I had not had a miscarriage and to come back in a week because they usually hide at...

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old I am bleeding but may br pegnant but am scared to take a test I am wondering if I am pregnant as I have been being sick in the mornings and sometimes the evenings and have not been able to keep any solid food down but have managed to do it with liquids except dairy like milk but...

Bleeding and cramps in middle of month. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control pills for about 3 years now. Im 20 years old. Last year, I had a miscarriage, even though I took my pill daily and at the same time, and 99% of the time, we use a condom, which makes me think either me or my partner are extremely fertile. My period is not due for...

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! Two days ago, I began darkly spotting. I went to the doctor, who said everything was fine. It got worse yesterday as the blood became more redish so I returned and once again. After multiple tests, I was reassured I was fine. Now I am passing tissue and...

Cramps & Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to this whole trying to get pregnant thing, and I was wondering if you can still have menstrual cramps before your first missed period. I have been having cramps for the past few days, but I haven't started my period.

View more questions Search