Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous_help Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Having egg white discharge with slight blood 5 days before periods
    Hi all,
    Concerned , having egg white discharge with slight blood in it just 5 days before periods start and also having slight back aches, is it normal or not... or is it a sign of pregnancy... kindly do answer m a little worried...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2011, 04:00 PM

You have a yeast infection that flares up each time your period comes on. This is quite common with yeast infections. You are not pregnant. Go see a doctor for a yeast infection treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have a slight discharge 6 days after sex is that a sign of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 6 days ago and just started to get a slight discharge. I have abdominal pain and back pain and nausea. I am expecting my period in abou a week, but was wondering whether the discharge is a sign of pregnancy or ovulation. My concern is that it is not as much as my normal ovulation...

What causes white vaginal discharge 4 before periods [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having swollen tender breasts for the past two weeks and I took a pregnancy test 5 days before my periods and the result were negative, now I'm having some whitish discharge a few days before my periods... can u tell me what is going on??

White discharge after a week of periods [ 2 Answers ]

I had menstruation on 10th of August and had intercourse on 14th August and it was bleeding very rarely at this time but now after 5 days of intercourse, am getting white discharge and fatigue, is it symptoms of pregnency

I had brown discharge for 3-4 days and then a periods for 2-3 days, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 yeards old. I had brown spotting for about 4 days. It was a week before I got my period. I had been on medicine for a sinus infection. One was a steriod pill that was taken for a month and then after that month I was put on sulfameth. Once it was time for my period to come I got the really...

View more questions Search