Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgilvin06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 03:49 PM
    My breasts are really tender and swollen.
    I am 25 and my last period was March 27 and it was for 7 days. I have been having a really heavy period for 2 months now. I haven't been feeling like myself.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2011, 12:38 AM

Are you on new contraception or anything? Have you had a period 2 months straight? Or just 2 heavy ones?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 12:42 AM

Have you talked to your doctor about this?
    jgilvin06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 11:25 AM
    No not on anything for contraception. I've had two really heavy periods straight. Other than that I am right on time with my period and everything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have swollen nipples, tender breasts? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have been having severe nipple tenderness and just a little bit from the nipple is sensitive also. I'm not sure when I have to start my period its been irregular lately but my nipples have never been sensitive. I have just recently gained a little weight and felt sick a few times in the...

Tender and swollen breasts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one... I have a question. I stopped the depo shot the end of August and had my period the 17th August and spotting the 31st. I took a pregnancy test on saturyday and it was negative but for the last 3 days my breast a swollen tender and nipples swolen... im also nausias a lot. What could...

Tender breasts [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... So if I'm not pregnant this month, my period is due in 9 days... My breasts normally become sore a couple of days before hand... Right now they are very tender... Is it normal for the amount of time before a period, when your breasts start hurting to increase and decrease? Thanks guys xxx

Tender breasts and cramping [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period 2 weeks ago. This last week, my breasts have been very sore and tender. Hurts to put on my bra, sometimes walk, and to lay or get out of bed. I have also been having cramps, a lot. Feels like menstrual cramps. What may be some causes of this?

Tender Breasts/ Could this mean I'm pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

In the past week I have had extremely sore breasts. It started with my nipples and then in the past few days it spread to the rest of breasts. I had my period two weeks ago and just put the Nuva Ring back in last Wednesday. So, it was out for a little longer than it should have been. My breasts...

View more questions Search