Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackiegirl7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 06:39 PM
    One swollen bump on outer vagina hole?
    I am currently pregnant and just yesterday a small swollen bump appeared on the outer hole of my vagina. It doesn't itch or anything it just hurts to sit on. It doesn't hurt when I pee and its just one bump. I'm not sure what it could be. It seems more inflammed when its irritated but its not an open sore or anything. I'm so lost I just don't want it to be something that will affect the baby. Does anyone know what this is??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 03:11 AM

If you don't know what the bump is, and you don't want it to affect the baby. Get checked out by your doctor to set your mind at ease. We can't diagnose on AMHD.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pea sized bump on outer labia [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the second time I have gotten a pea sized bump right inside my outer labia. I called my doctor but I live 5 hours from my clinic. They don't cover me if I go elsewhere so I am curious if anyone else knows what's going on. Like I said it is about pea sized. It doesn't hurt or itch and...

My thighs up to my vagina(outer) is darker. [ 5 Answers ]

I know I wrote about this but I forgot to put it up. like I said my thighs are dark and up more is my vagina. its dark in the outside and I don't know what causes it. is it because my thighs are kind of big and rubing against each other or something else? OMG I really need help I want to cry =/...

Bump on my outer labia but I haven't shaved in a few weeks. [ 2 Answers ]

About four years ago out of nowhere I got a bump on my labia majora where the hair grows and it did not itch or hurt but of course it was unconfortable cause it does not belong there and it oosed some clear stuff just a little (kinda of sticky too) and it went away on its own I did not think of std...

Vagina swollen [ 1 Answers ]

I really would like some adivce on what to do... not the vagina lips the place where you pee from.. sorry I don't know much so anyway the one to the right is swollen and last night it was itching so bad... the smorniing when I woke up it was bigger a lot bigger then the one.. this never happened...

View more questions Search