Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluekd21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Breast soreness
    I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2007, 04:00 PM
    The breast tenderness comes and goes. It all has to do with hormones. The moment you conceive your body starts undergoing the changes that will continue until your child is born(and even some will continue after baby is born. Such as the breast soreness from growing) Some women never even expereince sore breasts, or any of the other symptoms of pregnancy. I wouldn't be worried about this being a sign of miscarriage. If you have concerns, always take them up with your doctor, they don't mind giving you information, and they can always give it better then others. Wearing a snug fitting bra(like a sports bra) helps with the soreness. Also if your nipples start to get dried out and tender(esp when/if you breastfeed, you can buy some stuff in the baby section of walmart. It is called Lansinoh, its in a purple box. This works wonders for the soreness and dryness. You can apply it right before going into the shower, and it will protect them from further drying out. It is safe for baby to swallow, and we have found that it also works better then any diaper rash cream out there.) Congrats on the good news!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Ps. If you go to this little site it gives you lots of fun little factoids about your upcoming arrival. Like birthstone, and stuff like that. Just enter your lmp date and it will show you all the info. Have fun.I love this site.
    Due Date Calculator & Fun Facts brought to you by Babies Online - The most comprehensive and entertaining due date calculator on the internet, and it's free!
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 21, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Breast tenderness comes and goes doing pregnancy. Usually whenever there's a rise in hormones like at the beginning. Some women experience a little or throughout (like me) their pregnancy. Your breasts are preparing to lactate, or breast feed when your little darling arrives. Talk to your doctor. There's a great book out there for pregnant women called what to expect when your expecting. I bought it and I loved it. I also used it to keep the pictures of my ultra sounds.
    Your body will be going through so many changes in the beginning and towrd the end. Breast tenderness is one of the most common changes and the most notable.
    BizzyW Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluekd21
    I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?
    Chippers,

I had a similar thing happen, what have you found out? I'd love an update, Thanks, BizzyW

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Cancer [ 5 Answers ]

My mom has been having problems lately with her left breast.She has been bleeding through her nipple and her breast gets real big/swollen.The color of her breast changes to a darker color it almost looks as though it is brused up. My question is could this be Breast Cancer?:confused:

Breast Soreness/tenderness! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Possible During Very Early Pregnancy For The Breast Soreness To Come And Go During The Day. I Don't Mean Go Complitly But More As In Ease Up A Bit. I Am Worried Something May Be Wrong, Or Im Not Preggy And Its Just Hormons... Gahh! -amy

Breast pain... please help [ 1 Answers ]

Hiii... I got Breast pain since 5 days before my periods and 7 days after conception 2 days before my periods date, I am getting a brownish discharge... what could be the reason? Could I be pregnant? But in doctor's office 3 days ago it showed a negative result... doctor said it is too early...

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

Muscle Fatigue, soreness [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 38 year old male who still enjoys playing basketball. My problem is that if I play on Monday my knees and legs are so sore I usually have to wait a day or two before I play again. If I try to play Tuesdays it seems to get progressively worse. Any hints on fighting muscle fatigue and...

View more questions Search