Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emiflea Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Planned Parenthood STD testing
    I took J_9's advice (well actually by the time I posted that I had an appointment at the center, but anyway), and went to Planned Parenthood to get my weird skin irritation in my vagina looked at. They took a sample for chylmidia (sp? Sorry) and gonorrhea (I think I spelled that right) with a vaginal smear, but what I asked for was a whole STD test, but what I'm wondering is, is that obvious that they're going to run it for everything? I've had a whole STD test taken there about a year ago (negative), and I guess it's a dumb question, but I just wanted to post here, since I can't call the clinic until tomorrow since it's Sunday. So, yes, are they going to check for everything else, too? They said if I don't get a call from them by the end of the month, I don't have anything wrong with me, but I'm wondering if it's just those TWO things they know aren't wrong with me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Emi, I can't really tell you what they are going to do.

How they do these things is they do an exam and try to determine what the cause is. Then they order the tests according to their findings. So... best thing is to call them on Monday to find out what tests exactly were ordered.

Best of luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aggregate planned expenditure and real GDP [ 3 Answers ]

I learned in economics that the main reason why Aggreggate planned expenditure (APE) and real GDP are not always equal is because of inventories. This is entirely understandable. However, HOW they are related is a bit confusing. If APE exceeds real GDP, then they sell more than they produce. ...

Planned Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can report an immigrant who got married 5 years ago from another country to a U.S Citizen and came to U.S. almost three years now. Then, about six months ago from this date, she left her husband for no valid reason and now dating a new guy. Currently, they are in the...

Std? [ 8 Answers ]

This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but I just wanted to get some opinions because it's driving me crazy. January was the last time I gave oral to a guy. About two weeks later I got a really bad sore throat and noticed red bumps on the back of my tongue and a thicker than normal white...

Std [ 2 Answers ]

Can u get an STD by masturbating to a girl's underware that has an STD Just wondering :D

View more questions Search