Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurenlambchops007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Mysterious Pink Circles
    I have detected 3 pink rings on my skin, under my breasts. They are not raised, and they do not hurt. I am wondering if they could possibly be from me having low iron? I don't think they are a threat, but I don't really know...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 4, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Could it be ringworm?

There are several different reasons you could be anemic (low iron), but only a doctor can tell you your exact diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious bites? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm new here and am hoping someone can help me out. Basically, for about the past three months, about every three weeks or so I wake up with bites on my lower legs - although I have had them as high as my hip and lower back. They are so itchy, and are quite big and go really...

A Mysterious Song.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about a song, I've heard this song when I was a little kid, my uncle record it for me, but I don't know the title and artis of this great song:( Is there any one who can help me identify this song? Is it maybe a song of Joe Cocker? Here is a link to the song: Untitled...

Shower leak -mysterious [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, When someone takes a shower in our upstair bathroom (directly above our Kitchen downstairs), I hear water drops hitting the ceiling of the kitchen, very Slowly but steadily ( 1 drop hitting the ceiling ~30-45 secs). I don't see any Wetness on the ceiling from the downstair...

Mysterious Hump in yard [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas what this may be? It just showed up. I suspect water is the culprit we just had some hard rains, but I've never seen this before

Mysterious Toilet Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Great website you have here. I live in a two-year old apartment building on the ground floor. We have a duplex with a washing machine on the second floor and a bathroom on each floor. The downstairs bathroom toilet is not used regularly. However, on several occasions, we have found...

View more questions Search