Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iama_lion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 07:10 AM
    About fat
    Well, I have lot of fat at my chest area and I want to loose fat from the chest area.

Can any one suggest me how I can loose fat from chest area by exercises?
    Daman321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 2, 2007, 09:13 AM
    I have provided a link bellow to some exercises you can do at a gym (Using equipment).
    Here is the proper procedure to use:
    * Warm up properly by performing 5 - 10 minutes of light cardio followed by 2 sets of 10 - 12 reps. MY NOTE:**Increase the weight you use everytime to build muscle, and if you wanna burn fat do a single weight each time, but over time youll find it easier so increase at a smaller interval**
    * Learn proper lifting form and technique and use it on every single rep of every set on every pectoral exercise.
    * Use a good variety of pectoral exercises. Don't continually do the same one or two in the same manner workout after workout.
    * Keep your abdominal region tight.
    * Keep your lower back pressed tight against the bench you are lying on.
    * When performing any pressing movement for your chest try to breath out as you push the bar upwards away from your body.
    * Use a spotter whenever possible.

Here are various excerises you can do right from home everyday: ( i recommend if you don't know how to do one simply Google it)
    * Dips
    * Barbell Bench Press
    * Dumbbell Fly
    * Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
    * Alternating Floor Press
    * Extended Range 1 Arm Floor Press
    * Pec Dec
    * Pull Over
    * Elevated Feet Pushup

Link:
    exercises pectoral

Sources:
    Google (Google)
    Women's Health Fitness (Pectoral Exercises Or Chest Exercises Work But What Pectoral Exercises Are Best?)

If you're worried about it being women's health fitness don't worry it's the same stuff as men I just modified some stuff in this post for it to suite men.
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Is there large amount of fat anywhere else? And is there large amount of fat around the nipple area especially?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

Cheeks fat [ 1 Answers ]

My problem began when I started a diet combined with exercise program my aim was to bulk up because I was very scrawny.. after a hardwork of weight lifting and eating more calories than my body burns off I achieved my goal BUT... My cherubic face has gone! I got chubby cheeks now that was...

Fat Kitty! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cat who is about 4 years old, and is very fat. She was a runt as a baby, and was always very tiny, but she started gaining weight about a year ago and now is literally the size of a basketball. She has the tiniest little head! Its like the size of a tennis ball. We recently got a new...

I'm getting fat! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers. Can you help me please...

Burning fat [ 1 Answers ]

While exercising, your blood has to be pumping at the rate of 120 or whatever it is to burn fat. How long do you have to have to exercise at this rate in order to burn 1 gram of fat? What about calories? What's better, a bread with 70 calories with 1 gram of fat or a bread with 90 calories with...

View more questions Search