Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emillz02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Why have I got my period twice in 2 weeks? Breastfeeding and on birth control
    I have just got my period agen (on the 11th) when I had my last one start on the 28th and lasted 4days and was light but had sex with my partner the day before. I have a 7 month old baby who is fully breastfed and have been on birth control for 3months. I also have camping pains. When I first had my daughter I had my period for 2 months strait. Also NO foul smell. What's going on? Is it caused from the pill or something else?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 04:28 PM

The answers you seek are with your doctor.

Sadly we can't really tell you what's going on, we can only guess, and guessing won't help you one bit.

Time to go to you doctor. :)

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge for 3 weeks but no birth control [ 2 Answers ]

So I had sex with my boyfriend at the time 4 months ago and it was unprotected. After that I've been having headaches non-stop everyday and still have one but they aren't severe, I usually get one or two a year. And I have some weird feelings in my stomach and get these hungar pains that start from...

Gave birth 6 weeks ago, no period, can I be pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth to a baby girl 6 weeks ago via c section. My husband and I had sex twice. I this a HPT and it had 2 lines. One line was very dark, the other very light. I did another test (2 different brands), and it was negative. Can I be pregnant again?

No period after 17 weeks from birth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Just a bit worried really. I still have no sign of a period after 17 weeks from my birth date. I get all the stomach cramps that you get before them but no sign of a bleed? Is this normal? Thanks Sarah xxx

View more questions Search