Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burtonbebe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 09:47 PM
    Lump on vagina after sex
    Last week I noticed, after I was sexually active, a large pea-sized lump right beside my clitoris. It wasn't rock hard but definitily noticeable. Then after a few hours it went away. It comes up now every time I have sex. Any thoughts?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2006, 04:46 AM
    You should see your gynocologist about this. It could be a number of things, however, without a physical exam it is impossible to diagnose over the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Lump in vagina [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, wonder if anyone can help me. My boyfriend has said recently that during intercourse if I'm lying flat on my back he can feel a lump up and to the left side, It isn't painful, sometimes I can feel it rubbing but I'm still a bit worried. He said sometimes he can't find it at all. Any help would...

About hymen and vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I know that hymen covers the vaginal opening. Whether the hymen should tear so that the vaginal opening will become bigger?? Vaginal opening looks small,whether it becomes big during intercourse?? My husband's penis foreskin doesn't retract much during intercourse. Do you think...

Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble. I recently had test for std's and was told I had none. However the lump was found last week and the test were done in November.

View more questions Search