Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atruladibug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 07:45 PM
    11 days late and the 12th day come on
    I missed my period I was suppose to come on on the 28 of December but I didn't people was telling me that they had a feeling that I was . Well the first week I went to the doctors because my pregnancy test told me that I was not. They told me that it was to early to detect. Then the 12th day I came on my period but it was lighter then it usually is and it seem as though I am spotting and that's it. I was going to wait until the second week to take a test again to see if I was but now that I have come on I'm very worried that things are going to say no again. Now I would like to know is this normal or no.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2006, 08:51 PM
    You are in the stage where you are simply going to have to wait and test. At this point (assuming you are), your hormones levels are doubling quickly, but its possible the hormone levels are too low. Have you only taken a home test? No blood test? Did you take it first thing in the morning when hormone levels are most concentrated?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 days late [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am really really confused! I am 12 days late and I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! I have every symptom that I knew of for pregnancy and then I wrote down every single last thing that I was feeling like and I put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! I have kept my...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I am 7 days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is tara And I am upset because I am not streed And I am 7 days late for my p word And my last p word was on the 20 auges 2006 And my nippe end are going brown and I fell sick and sleepy all the time And my homoren are all other the place Please can you help me and I am...

17 days late [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost I know the advice always my doctor:) I am pretty late.. 17 days to be precise.. I had some light pink spotting.. barely enough for a tampon. I am a pill taker, BC. I would like a child, this one would be a miracle. But how do you know. All four urine test eight - twelvedays...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search