Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickybateman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 03:31 PM
    Pain on left side of abdomen and left leg
    My pain is intermittent but lately has been more frequent and more intense, I have had an internal scan which showed fibroids. Can anyone help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 2, 2010, 03:44 PM

If you have fibroids, then you can access the following website

Fibroids - common symptoms of fibroids

If you want any further information about your health issues, ask your doctor who knows your prexisting medical conditons, which we don't. We can't diagnose here.

Tick
    golly49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 01:34 PM
    I have a pain on my left side lower part like my ovaries and also the pain in on my left leg
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by golly49 View Post
    i have a pain on my left side lower part like my ovaries and also the pain in on my left leg

Please don't piggy back on another thread. Start a new thread.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

I get pain in left side of abdomen [ 5 Answers ]

I get real bad sharp pain in my left side of my abdomen I always need diarrea and had dark blood when I wipe my bum. Had a camera put up my anus and they took 3 biopsy for tests in the lab. I was servier pain when I had it done. When I got home I had diarrhea I've had my pain in my left side of...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

Muscular, pulling sort of pain at the leg joint, above my thigh on left hand side [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having pain on the joint area of the left leg to torso. The pain is more aroung the sides and the bit of the back.It pains ever time I get or sit for long . What should I do. It has been there for 10 days. I am 68 k at 5.3" . Is that the reason. Should I see a doc.

View more questions Search