Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clive123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 08:32 AM
    6 weeks after giving birth having bleeding and clots still but only when I wipe after
    6 weeks after giving birth still bleeding and cloting I go to the toilet and when I wipe its on the toilet roll but have got a pad on and there is never much blood on there atall is this normal what could this be .x
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 08:33 AM
    Perfectly normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6weeks after giving birth and still bleeding. [ 14 Answers ]

I gave birth naturally six weeks ago, and I am still bleeding... 2 days ago I thought I was done since I had pretty much finished the lochia stage, but I woke up to bright red bleeding and small clots. I have no idea what is going on and I can't get to the doctor till Tuesday. I am strictly...

Cat bleeding after giving birth (1 day) [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday (thanksgiving) my cat gave birth to four kittens, one didn't make it. The mom has been doing great, but is now slightly more aggitated, keeps leaving the 'nest', She always goes back and has been eating well. But she is also bleeding from her vaginal area. I know it is normal to bleed...

Dark red bleeding 11 weeks after giving birth [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Ive been bleeding now 11 weeks afetr giving birth and the blood comes on when I engage in strenuous actvities like exercise. Its dark red and with clots. What's going on?

Still bleeding 4wks after giving birth [ 3 Answers ]

After having my second child my bleeding was normal I guess, it lasted for about 2 n a half weeks. It kind of stopped, then a couple days later it started back really dark. My baby is a month old and I'm still bleeding.what's going on? This didn't happen with my first child... :mad:

I had a baby 7 weeks ago and now I'm bleeding a lot and clotting quarter size clots [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a baby 7 weeks ago. And I haven't really stopped bleeding but yesterday it got really bad. And this morning I started bleeding through tampons really fast and clotting about the size of a quarter about three of them the last time I went to the bathroom. And the water is always bloody...

View more questions Search