Left groin and testicle pain, which radiated down my leg. I drank a
    Lot at my party and danced for a good two or three hours so I put it
    Down to muscle strain or brusing. Also maybe worth mentioning that two
    Days prior to this I started to feel unwell as if I was getting a
    Cold, but it never materialised.

So any, two weeks after my party, my leg and testicle was still
    Hurting pretty bad. KIt was a sharp pain from or around my testicle,
    And shooting pains in my leg. In
    The evenings the leg pain would swap to my right leg.

Went to the doctors who said it was a groin strain and gave me some
    Pain killers. So a month later, still experiencing pain which now
    Included pains in my lower abdomen (left side) when using the bathroom
    Or changing direction suddenly when walking.

Went back to the doctor, referred me to have an ultrasound on my left
    Testicle. Came back showing a small cist, but nothing that would cause
    The pain.

So now two months since the pain began, I'm still having problems.
    Testicle pain has decreased to hardly anything, leg pain is still here
    Down the back of my thigh calf and foot, and still getting the odd
    Twinge in my stomach. The pain is still switching sides in the evening
    For a bit. Also seem to be getting pain between my testicles and anus,
    Matching the side that the leg pain is in.

Sorry for the wall of text once again, I do hope somebody has some answers for me as I'm kind of stuck at the minute.

Just a quick note, alcohol & caffeine seem to make the pain in my leg worse!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 05:27 PM

Is it only the left leg that is affected and does this leg get red, tender (yes from what you say) and is there any swelling?

What oither medical issues do you have, i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, etc? Your age ?

Tick
    carpenter-t Posts: 88, Reputation: 19

Feb 26, 2010, 05:41 PM

Kind of sounds like sciatic nerve.mostly caused by disks in lower back pinching the sciatic nerve that travels down the legs can be one leg or both.very painful just twisting the wrong way can trigger it.it can last for months.there are excercises you can do to help or ciropratics can help.they helped me.but I'm no doctor so maybe you should go back to the doc. Or maybe a different doc and ask about sciatica.it can make going to the bathroom differcult.
    NikolaiDingle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 03:55 AM

I'm 22 and I have a clean bill of health other than this and tinnitus (ringing in my eyes that I've had for the past few years)
    There's no redness and swelling as far as I know, however if I press my fingers around my groin the pain in my leg seems to get worse!

Thanks for your answers guys!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiDingle View Post
    I'm 22 and I have a clean bill of health other than this and tinnitus (ringing in my eyes that I've had for the past few years)
    there's no redness and swelling as far as I know, however if I press my fingers around my groin the pain in my leg seems to get worse!

Thanks for your answers guys!
    By my questions, I was trying to detemine just what your problem was and was considering Deep Vein Thrombrosis (DVT) a seldom diagnosed condition whereby the symptoms are redness, swelling, pain, etc. Almost what you were describing. You realize of course we can't diagnose here or recommend, mostly educated guesses. I don't think it is DVT because you don't have swelling, redness, tenderness. You are way to young for this condition anyway and you don't indicate any other medical conditions that would support DVT.

I don't know what to say, other then have the sciatica nerve checked out that the other poster mentioned.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

What is this leg, hi groin pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing hip/pelvis pain continuosly for the past 3 weeks, I have been signed of work and am on tramadol, the pain I get is burning around the bone, aching around the hip, pains down my leg, it is affecting my everyday life, I cannot work, I cannot drive without dis-comfort, find it...

Pain in lower abdomen? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused:ok I have a occasionally sharp pain in the right side of my lower abdomen- around my hip-bone. It comes and goes... its been like this since 2:30 this afternoon. I have continuous dull pain that is higher up and more on myside; which I've had all day and then I get the sharp pains that...

Leg and groin pain [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 7yrs old he has been having a lot of pain in the front of his left chin and in the left groin pain to where he keep pushing on it to be able to walk.He ends up not being able to walk for at least 3 days then he is back up again for a week or so but with a limp.We took him for x-rays they...

Pain in lower abdomen [ 3 Answers ]

:)Hey I really need some help!! My brother is 13 years old, for the past year he has had excruciating pain in his left lower abdomen, or between his ribs, and his pelvic bone. It will come spiratically. Like he will be in pain every night for about 2 weeks, then he may not have pain for another...

View more questions Search