Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    behllah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Is it normal to have your period for 3 weeks and 3 weeks later get your period again?
    My period has always been late so on December I got my period on the 20th and it went away on January 18th now its February 5th and I got it again but the color is now brown can any one help!!
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2010, 07:19 PM

Being somewhat irregular is normal... having a period for 3 weeks is not normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only one normal period after miscarriage in Jan.now 2 weeks late. [ 3 Answers ]

I was 16 weeks pregnant when I had to have an emergency D&C on January 9, 2007. I healed quickly and had a normal period on February 8, 2007. My periods are usually regular and have never really been affected by previous stressful times in my life. My partner and I weren't going to try to get...

Is it normal to have a period for three weeks? [ 1 Answers ]

Well this month as been really weird for me. I started my period one week early but it wasn't blood it was a brown discharge, the same as if I was starting my first period ever. I would have to change my pantyliner like every hour and it was full. This went on for one week, then I started having...

Is it normal to have spoting 1-2 weeks before your period? [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes a week before my period I get really bad cramps and I have a little bit of spoting but it only lasts for one day and then does not return. It has even happened up to 2 weeks before my period. I take Yasmin birth control pills and I have been taking them for over a year now. Is this normal...

Period for 3 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am a 18 year old mother of 2 and my peroids have been very regular but for the past 2 months ihave had it for 3 and a half weeks very heavy with clots I will have it for 3 and a half weeks then it is gone for 2 or 3 days then back for a nother 3 and a half weeks this has been happening...

Period every 2 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I was on because pills and got off them (Yasmin)! How long does it take to get back to regular! I have my period every 2 weeks?! I'm trying to get pregnant and this doesn't seem to make the situation any easier!

View more questions Search