Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 19, 2006, 04:05 PM
    What do you think about this website on abortion ?
    This website is about abortion and the actual events that happen when a woman... make that decision to have an abortion... are woman really ready for this event... should women give their lifestyle more attention... to the fact that... if a life is the out come of an sexual... are you ready to be a mother... if no then why challenge a life... is your lifestyle more important than the life of a child... look at the pictures... the baby is holding the hands of a doctor... see... the problems I have with pro life advocates... are their attempt to misdirect the issues... is it a life... just because something is visually unpleasing to the eye... who are we... how can we the human race... tell this person they do not have the right to live... veiw the website and gave me some feed back on what you read and saw... here is the website address:http://www.bible.ca/s-Abortion.htm
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 05:49 AM
    The link does not work.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Remove the "...go" att he end of the URL. Warning, some may consider the images a little too graphic. It's all about shock value. The description is false according to Snopes.com

"It has become an urban legend," says Bruner, the Vanderbilt University surgeon who fixed the spina bifida lesion on Samuel. Many people he hears from wonder whether it's a fake.

"One person said the photo had been reviewed by a team of medical experts and they had determined that it was a hoax," Bruner says with a laugh.

More commonly, people want to know how the photo came to be.

Some opponents of abortion have claimed that the baby reached through the womb and grabbed the doctor's hand.

Not true, Bruner says.

Samuel and his mother, Julie, were under anesthesia and could not move.

"The baby did not reach out," Bruner says. "The baby was anesthetized. The baby was not aware of what was going on."
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 07:50 AM
    Thanks Need. I fixed the link in the OP.

Nov 20, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Thanks, glad you fixed the link... hope we can get some feed back...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
    I visited this site, and picture not withstanding, the biblical accounts of verses was eyeopening to say the least. That ancient man had his bias against abortion was not known to me and these articles pointed out that abortion is NOT a new topic. I myself am no Christian, even though I was baptised in a Methodist church in my youth, and my opinion is that it is murder, so I will never condone it, but to each his own, as I can only control myself and others can do the same. I guess I am pro-choice, in that we each answer to our own conscience and be judged by our own God.

Nov 20, 2006, 02:28 PM
    A surgical team in Nashville Tennessee performed this operation the child was born December of 1999 and was born healthy... the child was operated on for spina bifida... the picture gave the impression that the child was awake during the surgery and the doctor made a statement that the child and the mother were under anesthesia (knocked out)... the arm of the child pop-out... and the photographer... took the picture that showed the doctor holding the little fist of the baby... stated that it happened... and he(the photographer) was challenged by others... for the picture was (I’m paraphrasing here) too fantastic... the picture gave the impression that the baby was awake... if, that was the case... then the doctor would have a serious problem... on his hand... no where in the article does it read that there was a deception on the part of a photographer... I am a photographer... the picture is real.. look to the upper left side of the picture notice the out of focus hand of the doctor... it is in segment... sequence of movements... actual footage... if, I had the original... I could tell whether a digital camera was used or... an analog .body organs in the right place... How I know? I am a mother... and I had two children... and I have a online encyclopedia... and... I would know a uterus... when I see one... the same picture of the bay and the doctor was showed in many papers in the United States... it just received more attention in some European nations...

I just want to know... there is a hand here... why kill something so innocent... the issue of killing children have been a issue as long as written history had addressed the problem... for many nations that believed in sacrificing a human for the sake of a village... ended with the world wondering what the hell happened to that village... and in other case... the ruler was stricken mad for many years... until he understood that killing children for the purpose of honoring some dead and insecure god... was wrong... I believe that nation was called Babylon... so what have we learn... humanity remembers not it’s history.. and is doomed... because it refuses to appreciate and learn from our ancestors mistakes... Why is it... is it just that we so do not want to be held responsible for an action... are we as humans so willing to row in ignorance... then stand up for what is right... or is just because we just can’t be righteous? Have the past disappointments brought about on by religion... have religion... left the world jaded, world-weary... that the allowance of something so horrible is allowed to exist as just a way life is.. Should we as a member of humanity that is wanting to strive for the perfection on earth as it is in heaven... really make an effort towards that idea... or... are we humans actually living the lie... that we want to be perfect in the heavenly sense of things.. Beelzebub is the ruler of the world and we are blind to that fact or are we knowing that fact and just do not care? http://www.biblestudygames.com/bible...satannames.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion? [ 54 Answers ]

I haven't told anyone about this... if I had a baby now id would be so unhappy. I don't have the money or the time kto put into it... same with my boyfriend... we are not married yet, we are taking things one step at a time, if we had a baby it would screw up our plans. You know? Well if I turn...

Pregnancy after an abortion [ 23 Answers ]

Earlier this year, my boyfriend made me chose between him and having a baby. Stupidly I chose him, and had an abortion which I so deeply regret. Straight after my op the doctors fitted me with a coil which gave me endless problems so I later had it removed. Since then I have desperately...

Abortion [ 33 Answers ]

I know my views... what are yours?

Still no period after abortion [ 3 Answers ]

If I had THE abortion on May 5, 2006 and I started my birth control pills on that Sunday may 7, 2006 It is now July 1, 2006 shouldn't I have a period by now I am finished with my second pack of pills.today.I took a test like two three days ago but it said negative... what going on

Abortion could I be pregnant again [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not...

View more questions Search