Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raj126 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 01:06 PM
    How to reduce creatinine levels
    Hi

My father is 62yrs old, he is suffering from rhemotoid arthritis, due to it his creatine has increased to 4.20. He has lost his weight too. I would like to know is there any medicine or treatment which will help in reducing the creatinine level.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 01:55 PM

His creatinine level would be considered moderately high and there is no medication or treatment that will lower it. He should however be drinking a lot of fluids, water specifically, to keep the kidneys clean with blood. You are aware that rheumatoid arthritis is an auto immune disease and that doesn't help either.

Tick
    jainulabdin1000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Hi

My father is 58 yrs old, he is suffering from rhemotoid arthritis, due to it his creatine has increased to 3.18. He has lost his weight too. I would like to know is there any medicine or treatment which will help in reducing the creatinine level if u know then *** reply on [email protected]

***.. :):)
    jainulabdin1000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 05:37 AM
    Hi

My father is 58 yrs old, due to it his creatinine has increased to 3.18. He has lost his weight too. I would like to know is there any medicine or treatment which will help in reducing the creatinine level if u know then *** reply on [email protected]

***.. :):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce Creatinine [ 3 Answers ]

Can any body help me out to find out the ways to reduce creatinine??

Urea creatinine levels [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My father has diabetes from last 20years, 9months back he was diagnoised on the following Hypertension Type2Diabetes Mellitus Diabetic Nephropathy (CKD) Retinopathy Neuropathy Asteatotic Dermatitis Now his Creatinine levels rose to 3.2 and urea is 140Mg. Diabetes is in control, BP is...

Creatinine levels [ 5 Answers ]

Creatinine levels in my blood test 1.10. Any risk please answer me

Creatinine levels [ 1 Answers ]

Can smoking cause creatine levels to go up?

What to do when Creatinine levels our to high? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything to do besides starting on dialysis to lower the levels of Creatinine? Please help!

View more questions Search