Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zryngks Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 01:50 AM
    I'm confused.am I pregnant?
    Hi,

My husband and I have been trying to get preggy since May 2009 and have been sexually very active since, but we were not successful. My menstrual period is very regular which is on a 27 day cycle. My last period was on 10th July and I was due for my next period on 6th July. I started getting period cramps two days before the 6th along with brown discharge. I've even taken a home pregnancy test but it came out negative. Till now, it's the 8th but still no period and I could still slightly feels the cramps in my lower abdomen and back. Has anyone experienced this way? If I'm pregnant I would be the happiest person ever.

Aug 8, 2009, 01:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zryngks View Post
    Hi,

My husband and I have been trying to get preggy since May 2009 and have been sexually very active since, but we were not successful. My menstrual period is very regular which is on a 27 day cycle. My last period was on 10th July and I was due for my next period on 6th July. I started getting period cramps two days before the 6th along with brown discharge. I've even taken a home pregnancy test but it came out negative. Till now, its the 8th but still no period and I could still slightly feels the cramps in my lower abdomen and back. Has anyone experienced this way? If im pregnant I would be the happiest person ever.
    Sorry I mean that my period is due on 6th August.

Aug 8, 2009, 01:52 AM

Hi,

I meant my period is due on 6th August not July!
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Aug 8, 2009, 01:58 AM

I have had this happen to me and it ended up that my period was just super late (around 2 weeks :O) I would suggest waiting a couple days to see what happens?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 01:58 AM

I would wait a week and be sure to take your HPT with early morning urine.Use the stick during mid stream urination.
    While many EPT tests claim to be able to detect pregnancy even before a missed period.I think waiting at least a week until after is better.
    Know that many times P.M.S. symptoms can mimic the symptoms of early pregnancy.Stress can also cause fluctuations in your cycle.
    Try to relax and I hope you get the results you want! Best of luck!

Aug 8, 2009, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Twink24 View Post
    I have had this happen to me and it ended up that my period was just super late (around 2 weeks :O) I would suggest waiting a couple days to see what happens?
    Thanks. I will wait till next week and see what happens.
    Danielleharris Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2009, 12:15 PM

Actually, that's how I figured out I was pregnant. I was getting the cramps but no period... I waited another month though to take a test before it came up positive. Just wait another week, and if still a no show, go to a clinic and get a test. I hear they can detect it much sooner then any home test

Aug 13, 2009, 07:40 AM

I started slight bleeding on 11th Aug with severe cramps and went to the doctors who after examining informed that Im not pregnant but actually had developed a urinal infection which had played havoc with my period. So the bleeding I'm experiencing right not is my actual period which started late and the severe cramps are due to the infection. I really wanted to get pregnant, well better try again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Confused? Not sure if pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:OK where to start... I am not sure if I am pregnant or not. I have Poly Cystic Ovaries and I am on Metformin ( a diabetic med that is used for woman with P.C.O.S.). With this med I ovulate regularly and have a menstrual cycle each month. Without I don't. So this past month I got my...

Confused! Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, I am new to this.I would really love to read your thots. My husband and I just started trying to conceive.My last period was on the 8th of oct,I shld have ovulated on the 23rd. 6 dpo(29th Oct),I had a pinkish discharge which later got heavy like a period but not as heavy as my normal...

Confused pregnant or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Funny thing not certain if I am pregnant As an L.P.N who have two children I still can't figure out if I am pregnant or not. I took a HPT, and got Different results, Positive/negative, different brands, but used FMU Two of the test with a 25mlU sensibility and the others with claims of 25mlU...

I'm confused on what to do.could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex about 14days afters my last period. I found out that this was in my most fertile period. I didn't think I was pregnant as I had no symptoms but a few days before my period was due I had morning and evening sickness and cramping. I then had what I think is my periods two...

Confused about maybe being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I want to know if you can honestly be pregnant and still have your period? I have had so many people tell me that I look pregnant its kind of scary. But at the same time I am kind of scared to take a test. Not to mention I was told if I wasn't then if I thought about being pregnant too much...

View more questions Search