Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anabel_0308 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 11:29 PM
    Hymen bleeding
    I lost my virginity and Ive noticed that there's a lot of blood coming out. Im not sure if its my period or something else.. should I go see a doctor already?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2006, 04:11 AM
    It is normal to bleed when you have sex for the first time.

I am sure you are using birth control, and if not that you are ready for children.

Losing your virginity is nothing to take lightly. Yes, sex is fun, but it comes with VERY serious consequences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

About hymen and vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I know that hymen covers the vaginal opening. Whether the hymen should tear so that the vaginal opening will become bigger?? Vaginal opening looks small,whether it becomes big during intercourse?? My husband's penis foreskin doesn't retract much during intercourse. Do you think...

Bleeding gum [ 2 Answers ]

I have a permanent gum bleeding. Its making my life impossible, even whene I eat a banana it makes my gum bleeds. I have seen a dentist and made a depuration but in vain. Can u please tell me what's my problem

My g/f's hymen [ 5 Answers ]

My g/f isn't sure if her hymen is still there, because she said she may have broke it when she put in tampons. Even though she has never had sex would she still be considered a virgin? Thanks.

View more questions Search