Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloe1324 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Identifying tea cups and saucers
    Hi,
    I have 2 tea cups and saucers that I have been unable to find any information on. I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me. One set is a man and the other set is a woman. The saucers have the face and shoulders, the cup has the face and neck. Both have markings on the bottom of the cup and the saucer that appear to be an "N" inside of a "C" and the numbers 6797 below that. I'm attaching pictures.
    Thanks for your time.

Mar 25, 2009, 11:46 AM

Well, I thought that I had attached photos.

ckoleski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 08:55 AM
    I have the same set have you found the answer?

Apr 16, 2009, 08:59 AM
    No I haven't.
    When I received the notice that you had replied to my question I was hoping that you had an answer... lol
    markanddanielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 12:25 PM
    I have just the woman cup and saucer but can't find anything about them either...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear ball / Catching cups game [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for a clear ball toy that is sort of like a maze. It has a little ball on the inside and cups that you have to land the ball in in numerical order. I want to say it has a least 15 little cups. I don't know when this toy came out or who the...

Occupied Japan cups and saucers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the value of "made in Occupied Japan" china? I have a few cups and saucers that I've inherited from grandparents. I'd like to sell them but have no idea of their value. Any good websites where I might find the answers?

Measuring cups [ 9 Answers ]

I'm British living in Poland and am unable to get the 'measuring cups' used in american recipes. Can anyone tell me roughly the size of cup used. Is it a traditional tea cup size? My scales convert from oz to grams, is there any easy way to convert for example 1 cup of sugar or flour into oz or...

View more questions Search