Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2008, 02:25 PM
    With/without condom
    So this may be stupid but I prefer to know before I do something.
    I know that you can get pregnant if you use a condom because it can break etc.. So if the guy tells you to do it without one and tells you that you have to trust him, what does he mean exactly by it?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 02:25 PM

That he's not worth having sex with. Are you ready to be a parent?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 02:26 PM

I agree, don't trust this guy, he is just making up lies so he doesn't have to use one.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 02:29 PM

That's means he thinks you are an idiot and you will believe anything he says. Tell him No condom, no sex end of discussion.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 02:34 PM
    It means he doesn't want to wear one and he's asking you if he can have sex without one, hoping that he can use withdrawal before ejaculation (he pulls out close to, but before ejac)... which is one of the worst forms of "birth control" there is.

Perfect condom use has a failure rate of around 1-2%... similar to that of the pill. Imperfect use shows rates into the teens. Also condom use decreases your chance of contracting STDs... even the common HPV virus, which many people get and are asymptomatic, which can be transferred with or without a condom has a much lower transmission rate with condom use.

The withdrawal method has an average failure rate of about 20%. That's one in five girls using this method.

Hmmm... so one or two in a hundred versus one in five.

You can do the math and decide if trusting him is worth the risk.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 02:43 PM
    By the way... my own son was conceived while we were strictly tracking her cycle AND using very effective birth control. It happens.

One of the best methods of protection is "double coverage"... where a woman uses something like the pill or an IUD, and the male uses a condom. But saying "well, condoms can fail so why use one..." doesn't make sense.

That's like saying "people can die in a car crash with seat belts so why wear one"?

Well... then... he can use a condom AND pull out before ejaculation.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 03:01 PM

It means that you're an idiot if you have sex with him.

If he complains that it "doesn't feel as good", ask him which feels better: Sex with a condom or a kick in the balls before you leave.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 03:18 PM

It means the boy is childish and not willing to take proper precautions.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 03:52 PM

Remember, condoms not only prevent unwanted pregnancies, but STD's. How would you like to live the rest of your life with AIDS for example for one night with some jerk that does not care about you or your health or safety.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Dec 15, 2008, 07:09 PM

No no no no no never without a condom not until you are married and you trust your man 100 percent
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 09:30 PM

Never trust someone else's judgement over your own. If you are sexually active then I suggest the birth control pill, its really effective, but always use a condom for extra protection, as well as to prevent against sexually transmitted infections, trust yourself before anyone else.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loveable View Post
    So this may be stupid but I prefer to know before I do something.
    I know that you can get pregnant if you use a condom because it can break etc.. so if the guy tells you to do it without one and tells you that you have to trust him, what does he mean exactly by it?
    It means he's scum, listen, condoms do break, but its allways good to have one, condoms are like guns, you may not have to use it, but if a situation comes up that you end up do hafta use one, isn't it good to have one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Condom issue! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I had sex with my partner for the first time this evening he has rather a large penis and the condom we used came off inside me what do I do about this? Will it just come out itself or do I need to see someone? :confused:

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

View more questions Search