Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lexi101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Vagina Hurts after sex
    Okay, normally for me, after sex I always have to pee and when I do it stings. This pain last for about 5 hours then goes away. I heard the pain can be caused by vaginal dryness.

Im right now on Depo Shot and one of side effects is Vaginal dryness.

But sometimes after I pee there's this brown stuff, I don't know if its dried blood. Because while I'm on the shot I have had spotted bleeding for a whole month, it stopped about 3 weeks ago but I don't know if its coming back.

Another thing, I stopped using condoms (I know I know very stupid, and I'm planning on using them again.)
    But I've been with the same guy, the 1st year we were together he used condoms and it still hurt me and after I would pee there would be blood, and it wasn't brown.

And last, its kind of smelly down thereXD. When I 1st went to the clinic for my depo (october) they said I may have a yeast infection Im not itchy though, I was, but not anymore, so I've been eating a crap load of yogurt.

But I really don't know what's going on here, is it Vaginal dryness and a Yeast Infection? Or STD?:confused:
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 06:27 PM

you should go back to the doctors. That is where you will get the best answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog leg hurts. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, our dog Dixie just started to not use her back left leg to support her. She uses anything that can support her to keep her upright. It's very heart breaking to see her like this. She is part Chow & Border Collie. She is a old dog, had her for 10 years. She got hit by a hit-and-run driver about...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Hurts After Sex [ 6 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend I get really sore for the whole day after. It usually hurts when I sit down or stand up, and sometimes it hurts when I urinate. Also it hurts the next time when we have sex right as he is putting it in. We use KY every time and I am still getting sore. We used...

Hurts [ 73 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 8moths . We were pretty steady. I really feel he loves me. He has been hurta lot by woman.. so he keeps saying he don't want any comiments yet I hear a lot of stories about him falling in love with his ex wife agai and hew had been seeing her for a while now. He...

View more questions Search