Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benita05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Spotting during the time I was supposed to get my period
    Hi out there um I had intercouse 3 weeks before my period was due and he did inside of me twice in that day and around the time I was supposed to get my period I started spotting light pink blood but it never showed up on the pantyliner or the pad only on the tissue which was this past Friday, but early Saturday morning it stopped but later Saturday night it was dark brown. Then today which is Sunday it became light pink again and my periods are usually heavy with of course dark red blood and lasts up to seven or eight days. This spotting has been going on for three days now and started to just show up on the pantyliner but its only little pinkish spots. And I heard that its called implantation bleeding but it only last for a couple of days. I also read on Google that some women said theirs lasted for 3 or four days and even a week and that everything was fine and it was normal but like they say every pregnancy is different I just need an answer to what you think might be wrong with me. Cause in my heart I feel like something is wrong and this bleeding will last longer than 3 days.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Nov 23, 2008, 02:45 PM

Are you trying to get pregnant?
    benita05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Yes I am
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Nov 23, 2008, 03:14 PM

I would wait it out for a week than if nothing go see a doctor to see if you are pregnant, I have had friends who had their period all throughout their pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Since you posted this in child and teen health, I am wondering how old you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

i recently had my period it came on oct. 25th and left the 28th. i noticed that whenever i go to the bathroom, im still spotting: light pink and watery. i have had 2 miscarriages:( and when i had my second one, i also experienced frequent spotting, but it was darker in color. i am currently trying...

Missing periods, now light spotting and it's not time for my period [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period for the last two months. I was nervous when I missed the first one so I was taking pregnancy tests and they were all coming back negative, the second month came and no period so I still had the thought that I may be pregnant, even some of the symptoms, but still negative results,...

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

Spotting day that period is supposed to start? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in some serious need of help! I had my last period February 21st. I started spotting on March 22. The spotting lasted four days, until the 26th. A week and a half later still no period? I know it was spotting, or at least it wasn't a period. I wore tampons those four days because I was in...

View more questions Search