Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spillbeers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Sexual intercourse
    Hi my names chris when I'm having sexual intercourse I orgasm really quickly how can I fix this
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Hello spill:

When you're inside, think about the World Series.

excon
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 12:39 PM

A private session beforehand could help.

To a degree, the more you learn about your body, the more control you can have.

If you haven't had a lot of experience yet, it will also get better with practice.
    Bonnie46 Posts: 113, Reputation: 16

Oct 22, 2008, 12:49 PM

Jack off before you have sex, so that you can stay hard for a long time and not spill. The more practice and patience, the better. Try to think of something that is a turn off as you start to get too excited.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 22, 2008, 01:23 PM

This is an unfortunate side of being yound and unexperienced, nothing you can really do that will "cure" this. It will help however to have a GF that will work with you and support you. Practice and patience are your allies here. Also distracting yourself or getting so into it you forget about the fact that your thinking about trying not to go every 10 seconds works. That can be your biggest killer right there the less you think about going the more you enjoy it and the longer you will probably last.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 09:02 PM

Them... I don't know, my first boyfriend that I slept with came fairly quick most of the time but he was normally able to go again soon after so it wasn't too bad! Also if you concentrate on her in foreplay she won't feel so wham, bam, thank you mam! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can orgasm by oral sex but not by sexual intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 21 and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2yrs and I was a virgin when I met him... the sex is great and I can climax while he is giving me oral sex,but when it comes to actual intercourse, its seems that I can never climax. I orgasm during intercourse but can never actually CLIMAX....

Can I have sexual intercourse while separated in Maryland [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been separated some time now and I'm seeing someone else the relationship is pregressing and I think its time to have intercourse but I don't no if its allowed in the state of Maryland?:confused:

Sexual intercourse after radioactive treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend has Grave's disease and last week he got radioactive treatment. Since we are in a long distance relationship and I had to go with him to the treatment, right after taking in that radioactive pill or substance and was told to not to eat anything after 2 hours... after 3 hours,...

I cannot orgasm during sexual intercourse, and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two partners and have had sex many, many times. My boyfriend and I have tried many different things including positions and styles, and nothing works. I get aroused and excited, but nothing every happens. I have had orgasms from oral sex, and masturbation, and things like that, but never...

View more questions Search