Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margarelovell12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 12:41 PM
    I was bleeding 4 2 days it started dark brown then heavy red, implatation or af?
    Anybody had implantation bleeding that started of dark brown then heavy red for just 2 days also some small clots any info thank:o :o
    maria06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 03:00 AM
    Sorry but it sound stoo heavy to be implantation bleeding to me. This is normally 7-10 days post ovulation and is usually lighter than a period and lasts about a day or less. If red and heavy with clots unlikely to be implantation. Still never say never.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 days late, negative HPT, dark brown discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e. I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with...

Bleeding Dark Brown Blood [ 9 Answers ]

Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean?? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding

Was a month late then started but lasted only 3 days and not light or heavy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I...

Dark Brown Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am Nitisha. 27 years old and I am planning to get a pregnant. My last menstrual period was 26th July 08 and after 4 days of my period I had sex always for 5 days and now on 12th of aug I have again dark brown thick discharge for two days. What is the symptoms of this I am so much afraid about...

Prolonged Dark Brown Discharge or Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 gon on 22 and I don't take BC. In July my period was suppose to start on about the 10 but it didn't come until the 29th. Since then, I have had dark brown discharge or bleeding I guess... some days its almost non existent and some days I have to wear a pad. The beginning of Aug. it...

View more questions Search